Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cannot link Steam account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My old account, Saiye, was registered on the forums under my Steam account. I can't log into that account because I don't know my username and password, so I signed up for a new account under Kvatch which is my new Steam name. I just tried to link my Steam account and it was rejected saying I couldn't because it is already linked to another account, which is my old forum account.

Are any devs able to disable the old account, Saiye, to let me re-link this account to my Steam instead?
Merge accounts tool hasn't been updated to deal with steam linking. When I get some free time, I'll go ahead and write that, and fix it for you.

However, that could take a while, so waiting for Burnett or Faustie to manually move the link would be for the best.
(Jan 18, 2018, 09:11 PM)kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]My old account, Saiye, was registered on the forums under my Steam account. I can't log into that account because I don't know my username and password, so I signed up for a new account under Kvatch which is my new Steam name. I just tried to link my Steam account and it was rejected saying I couldn't because it is already linked to another account, which is my old forum account.

Are any devs able to disable the old account, Saiye, to let me re-link this account to my Steam instead?

So your forums accounts were merged?
[Image: unknown.png]

Doesn't seem like it.
Merged your old account to your new account named "Kvatch".
Steam-Linking has been removed - you may re-link your steam account now.
Thank you so much Burnett. I've relinked my Steam
, do you have any more queries regarding this subject?
(Jan 22, 2018, 07:07 PM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ], do you have any more queries regarding this subject?

No, you can close this (:
Closed and Archived.