Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request for Rick Grimes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[b]Posting on behalf of Rick Grimes because he has no forum account.[/b]

Your Name: Rick Grimes 

Ban ID: 6543

Banned by: [L²:M] Nightmare

Server: Rockford 

Ban Reason: CDM

Why should you be unbanned?:
Cause im Very sorry, But we were Bank robbers He got into our car which is Failrp cause in RL
You dont go into someones car randomly,Then he got out of the car and was standing on the street, whit that it wasen't Clearly CDM as he pissed me off 
earlier. As i said Im Very sorry about it.

https://youtu.be/-LC6reHe6oo
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Benny0421.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under no circumstance should you run someone over. I'm surprised to hear this considering your hours with us Rick.

What happened, as seen in the original evidence uploaded in the PR, clearly demonstrated CDM. Whether you were pissed off or not, CDM isn't and hasn't ever been an option available to you.

Do you have anything further to add?
Since the ban has expired, I'll presume that you're now appealing it to be removed from your record.

I'd like further input from you if you intend to go further with this, otherwise, expect it to be closed midday tomorrow.
Unban request denied.

Closing notes:

Whilst you may of been pissed off, there is no exception stated in our rules (nor have there ever been) that allow you to CDM someone under those circumstances. As you've failed to engage in this request, it's been denied and the ban will not be removed off your record.

Cheers,

[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team