Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Lil dick gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Lil dick gang (STEAM_0:0:83774206)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jan-13 07:49
Summary: Well I was contrafarming at Beach House 1 and I see a Police Officer pull up. He knocks on the door and I exclaim, "Fuck off!" I keep my head up, maybe he saw my AWM on my back, and he opened fire with a pistol. I quickly take care of him. Around 4 minutes later I see him at the back door with a lockpick and no warrant. I kill him again. I also warned him not to break NLR in OOC chat. And the next time he shows up around 3 minutes later and advances towards the house. I /advert and warn him not to come any closer. I give him ten seconds to leave. I see him get up and run away, but then he shows up again around a minute later and points his AR-15 at me. At that point I killed him again... I am unsure if I will be attacked again tonight, for the night is dark and full of terrors. Anyway, yeah so pretty much breaking NLR, raiding without a warrant, etc etc.
Evidence: I don't have a screen recorder, or at least I don't think I do, but here's what I got. The first pic shows who's online, the second, the console after I killed him the second time, and the third, when I found his lockpick after I killed him.

I'm aware that my evidence may not be enough to put this crook behind bars, but if you would look at the logs, it will show the damage logs, and what I picked up and when as proof.

Thanks,
Falcon
Thank you for your player-report, Falcon.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
(Jan 13, 2018, 10:18 AM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ] Around 4 minutes later I see him at the back door with a lockpick and no warrant. I kill him again.

Also to clarify, I killed him after he ran away and pulled an AR-15 out and shot at me. This also falls under FearRP as I'm sure he saw me point my AWM at him (while he had his lockpick out).
Player Report Approved

Due to the prior history of the accused, an 8 hour NLR blacklist will be applied for the 2x breach of NLR.