Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> obey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: obey (STEAM_0:0:51063530), ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jan-13 00:43
Summary: I accidentally bumped into obey's car as there was a parked car on my side of the road. After a few words were exchanged he proceeded to pull out a knife and stab me to death through the window
Evidence: No link as I was not recording .
Thank you for your player-report, CJT.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Do you have any evidence of this at all which might help me understand the situation a little better?
The logs and there was a good few bystanders as monkey was glitched and they were trying to sort it
Uninvolved, user warned.

- Nightmare
Also says don't post if not involved.
(Jan 13, 2018, 07:58 PM)CJT Wrote: [ -> ]Also says don't post if not involved.

dude you're reporting me ??!?!
Whilst I can respect you not recording, context would show a lot here. Logs nor bystanders wouldn't show that, as witness accounts aren't really a form of evidence.

Please provide sufficient evidence within 24 hours which is able to show the context of the situation, or this report will be denied.
What evidence am I supposed to provide , I dont know when I am about to rdm'd and therefore would not be randomly recoridng?
Warning level revoked from as I made a mistake of confusing him for an uninvolved user.

Anything which shows context will do, CJT. I need to establish what happened to lead up to the death, and logs do not show that.
Was there anything in the logs that show'd a justified reasoning to my killing?
No, and I'm not willing to issue a punishment on suspicions.

If you do not have evidence, I will be denying this report.
So any time staff are not on RDM is grand , ill keep that in mind for next time
The problem is that there's not enough evidence to show context to the situation, if there was, I can act.

As it's clear I'm not getting any evidence, player report denied.