Limelight Forums

Full Version: PUBG PUBG PUBG PUBG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm bored out of my fvcking mind and I really want to play some PUBG, although don't feel like playing solo.
If you're not entirely shite at the game: Agorith

Get to it.
Ermm, how many hours do you have in the game?
(Jan 12, 2018, 11:13 PM)Emc2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ermm, how many hours do you have in the game?

Was already decent but gotten alot better since the full launch of the game with the gameplay being smoother and the likes.
Got an average of about 4 to 9 kills in a game I'd say. Definitely room for improvement but eh
Also, you can't be a squeeker, not playing with any of those no offense bois.
(Jan 12, 2018, 11:16 PM)Agorith Wrote: [ -> ]Got an average of about 4 to 9 kills in a game I'd say.

Hmmm...

[Image: x9t2WLN.png]
[Image: sNyIZly.png]
I include the downs I get on people, which are a fuckton more than the amount of kills I actually get in the end unfortunately.
Fite me 1v1 bruv
PUBG is cool.
REEEEEEEEEEE
(Jan 16, 2018, 04:09 PM)Agorith Wrote: [ -> ]I include the downs I get on people, which are a fuckton more than the amount of kills I actually get in the end unfortunately.
Fite me 1v1 bruv

Unless you're downing people who all have low HP, that's still a complete fabrication. Players have 100 HP, and your average damage is 139 and 172.

I'm not sure what the need to lie was for in the first place, really.