Limelight Forums

Full Version: BISMO ANGRY AT REP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my friend, think this? sometime, bismo sit and think... bismo want to be cop. that ok, bismo can become cop. i go to the armory and get the items my friend, and i think what this is? how comei  cant spike strips my friend? just because bismo no REP? what about make the big props base? no my friend, no build big props. guess why? the REP my friend.

how come only the rep player can get the good thing. : (  what if bismo no want suck admin dick for rp point. what if bismo want play by himself but can not use many prop? why my friend?

SPIKE STRIP ONLY REP BECAUSE THEY WANT NO ABUSE MY FRIEND

WHY NO ADMINS ASSUME PLAYER IS GUILTY INSTEAD OF DO JOB AND MAKE SURE REGULAR PLAYER NOT USE SPIKE STRIPS BAD

i want to make much big base, but no want to have the admin penis down my throat. how i can do? the answer, my friend, is you can not.  maybe i donate for rep?   bismo cant handle much longer Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Jesus this autistic emoji spamm..
I'm sorry, but you don't have to suck anyone off for REPs, not insulting people all of the time in OOC would be something to beging with
(Jan 12, 2018, 07:37 AM)Luvbread Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus this autistic emoji spamm..
I'm sorry, but you don't have to suck anyone off for REPs, not insulting people all of the time in OOC would be something to beging with

my friend, i love u my friend, i contact u f. german law my friend, sorry theprevious comments my friend
User suspended for countless posts like that.

Pointless thread is closed, you know how to get REPs.