Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Not Rhys, Cheetah, xXLAZZER_KILLERXx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: () Cheetah (STEAM_0:0:20723457),  () Da Cool Cow STEAM_0:1:44518183
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jan-12 02:00
Summary: 4 Cops Raided my house while I was teamed with  Their reasoning was invalid. They said because we were armed. We had both purchased gun licenses from the president and said to them mustiple times we will show them. They refused to see them and said they will enter by force. Then they proceeded to enter by force killing both me and PDX While also destroying my contra. Id like to add at the time I did not have a warrant on my screen. Both me and PDX Were Camel Cartel.
Rhys.
Evidence: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...18557A858/
Thank you for your player-report, IzyChex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
(Jan 12, 2018, 04:06 AM)IzyChex Wrote: [ -> ]Reported Players: () Cheetah (STEAM_0:0:20723457),  () Da Cool Cow STEAM_0:1:44518183
Summary: 4 Cops Raided my house while I was teamed with  Their reasoning was invalid. They said because we were armed. We had both purchased gun licenses from the president and said to them mustiple times we will show them. They refused to see them and said they will enter by force. Then they proceeded to enter by force killing both me and PDX While also destroying my contra. Id like to add at the time I did not have a warrant on my screen. Both me and PDX Were Camel Cartel.
Rhys.

***Supervising Person***
i was involved in this raid and this all happen cause @Da Cool and   was raiding us cause we had guns and mask. in laws  and  had gun license bought from president and we presented it and the police continue to raid although we showed license and they wanted to raid cause of we had guns they say bit the mask part isnt illegal.
(Jan 12, 2018, 04:37 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 12, 2018, 04:06 AM)IzyChex Wrote: [ -> ]Reported Players: () Cheetah (STEAM_0:0:20723457),  () Da Cool Cow STEAM_0:1:44518183
Rhys.

***Supervising Person***
i was involved in this raid and this all happen cause @Da Cool and   was raiding us cause we had guns and mask. in laws  and  had gun license bought from president and we presented it and the police continue to raid although we showed license and they wanted to raid cause of we had guns they say bit the mask part isnt illegal.

https://imgur.com/KXXsfCX here my share of the puzzle
I'd like to acknowledge that I have no involvement throughout this raid as I was dealing with other subjects

As per request of I'll be posting a screenshot of the laws that were in place

[Image: KXXsfCX.jpg?1]
(Jan 12, 2018, 04:39 AM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to acknowledge that I have no involvement throughout this raid as I was dealing with other subjects

As per request of I'll be posting a screenshot of the laws that were in place

[Image: KXXsfCX.jpg?1]
you were involved in the raid my friend
We had a 911 call saying someone was armed in Richard Drive. was first to respond before calling for an additional to aid in search efforts across the whole of Richard Drive. I also responded and we begin our search. I'm not sure if you both realized that we searched almost every other house in Richard Drive. This can be proven in the logs when I repeatedly radio'd in (using text radio) each house was clear ( Richard Drive 10 & 11 ) did the same for the other 2 houses on the Right Hand Side, except via voice radio. After that, called reports of a masked individual at 3 Richard Drive, your house. I headed over there and saw you both inside. To continue our search across Richard Drive, we asked you to both come out with hands up, as shown in the evidence you provided. We gave you many chances and attempted to explain to you that the area was being investigated. You're reasoning for not coming out of the house and complying was that you both had gun licenses, which was completely fine. That was not being disputed. However, you decided not to cooperate with us and allow us to search for any other armed individuals. As such, a search warrant was issued and we entered by brute force. Mind you, put up his hands and was going to cooperate, before told him not to put his hands up. It was clear that you guys were more interested in hiding something and being disobedient. We entered with brute force only to be shot at. ( Not entirely sure who shot first, I think it was you guys after you went upstairs but cannot be certain ) Also have no clue why you're so sure that our reason was that you guys were armed and masked when we made it more than clear that we wanted to search the area (as we did with the other houses in Richard Drive) to check for armed individuals. This seems more like report made out of anger than one to punish broken rule(s). Especially to say this matter is IC.
Thanks.
I can't help you boys, you always think you are right because you have the right to carry firearms. Just because you have the right to do that, DOESN'T mean we cannot search the entire area of Richard as you were not specific when you reported it to us, which eventually you incriminated yourself indirectly.

For the sake of simplicity, we wanted to search your property but you weren't cooperating and you told us not to search your property which brought more suspicion to the situation.
Once the officers were in your property, did you display any force towards the officers executing the warrant? (ie presenting your firearm AND pointing it towards them)
(Jan 12, 2018, 03:19 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Once the officers were in your property, did you display any force towards the officers executing the warrant? (ie presenting your firearm AND pointing it towards them)

We had too they were bout to get the contraband all they knew that we have guns and we show our licenses they said they think 3 people are in the house which wasnt
I tried contacting @26' but he was busy
(Jan 12, 2018, 03:19 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Once the officers were in your property, did you display any force towards the officers executing the warrant? (ie presenting your firearm AND pointing it towards them)

Upon breaching the door, we were met with a barrage of bullets from the 2 of them after they ran upstairs. I died in the raid and I am unsure who won, who died etc.
we lost but the problem is it was invalid reason to raid as we showed our license
(Jan 13, 2018, 01:32 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]we lost but the problem is it was invalid reason to raid as we showed our license

Once again, we were searching ALL houses on Richard Drive after a 911 report was made about an armed individual. You were not exempt from the search and your failure to cooperate made things much worse. Nothing to do with your license.
If you have licenses, then what stopped you from going outside to try and talk it out rather than having to engage in a full on firefight? Logs seem to show that you guys are the ones that shot first. Even if it was the other way around, it also looks like you drew your weapon to them, which would of counted as endangering their life and meaning that there would be a credible threat.

In circumstances like that, lethal force can be used.

I can also confirm a search warrant was issued.
Pages: 1 2