Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR for Louis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Louis

Ban ID: 6525

Banned by: [L²]Rocket

Server: RP

Ban Reason: FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?: First of all I'd like to start with a simple statement. How is this any different to what Rocket done? He broke FearRP with admin tools. Rocket is holding something against me because of the AA and it's very obvious ignoring my @ calls but responding straight away to Elfies. I didn't break FearRP because I didn't see the gun until the last second he banned me. I acknowledged him at the last second, I was in first person and my headphone were off as my sister ran into my room screaming "I bought a nintendo switch" so I was a tad unfocused. Thank you for reading this.

Evidence: N/A

The staff-members have received your unban-request, Boshine.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Jan 11, 2018, 07:00 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]Why should you be unbanned?: First of all I'd like to start with a simple statement. How is this any different to what Rocket done? He broke FearRP with admin tools

Irrelevant to this case. This case is far more different than the abuse thread nor is it really relevant to the ban. But I'll explain it to you anyways. 

In this situation, there was a citizen whom had a gun pointed at you and told you both via text and via voice that you must leave his place. He also pointed a weapon at you while telling you to leave.

Wither the job title was correct or not it doesn't justify a reason for you to break FearRP. Citizens having guns is not against the rules. Job title "Citizen" doesn't exclude them from using weapons. It just depends on how they use it. 

He gave you an order to leave his property you failed to follow it thus, breaking FearRP. 

Now how it is compared to my AA thread?

The thread you posted on me (which has no relevance to this case, nor my judgement on your ban) had me just spawned, not aware of an RP situation, not aware of you being a police officer, not aware of anything around me. And no I am not contradicting myself. Read my last post on the AA thread for a better understanding. But I won't explain it or consider it as an argument to win over this case because it has no relevance to it. We are not going to discuss it here. 

Quote:Rocket is holding something against me because of the AA and it's very obvious ignoring my @ calls but responding straight away to Elfies.

I don't even understand why you requested to add this on the post when I already clearly explained to you on steam how I don't have anything against you at all. And how I respect the fact that you posted an abuse thread on me.

(Image)

Quote:it's very obvious ignoring my @ calls but responding straight away to Elfies.

Your @ calls and Elfies were bascially the same time, responding to you or to him is the same, as it is one situation. I responded to your call and was watching over the situation.

[17:11:02] Louis ♥ (STEAM_0:0:69638118) @ Requests: Elfie about to shoot me with job title citizen
[17:11:34] Louis ♥ (STEAM_0:0:69638118) @ Requests: Elfie about to shoot me with job title citizen
[17:15:20] Elfie (STEAM_0:0:78191187) @ Requests: guy wont stop climbing my props whilst im trying to rp

Both of you made @ calls about each other and it doesn't really make any difference wither I teleported to yours or his, the situation is the same and I watched over it, I haven't seen anything wrong on Elifes side I saw you breaking fearRP. But if you really must know who's @ call I teleported to, not that it is relevant in any way. 

[17:09:47] [L²] Rocket (STEAM_0:0:50065871) said: !goto louis

Quote: I didn't break FearRP because I didn't see the gun until the last second he banned me. I acknowledged him at the last second, I was in first person and my headphone were off as my sister ran into my room screaming "I bought a nintendo switch" so I was a tad unfocused. Thank you for reading this.

I would believe it if the evidence wasn't so strongly against your statement, moments before you were banned he gave you an order to "Get the fuck off my property or I'll blow you at the back of the head"

You acknowledged his threat, the threat was voiced with both voice and text and you replied to him by saying the following. 

[17:16:26] Louis ♥ (STEAM_0:0:69638118) said: .//job title is citizen 

You knew he had a gun, and you knew he was a threat to you, you tried to stop him by telling him that his job title is citizen and that he isn't allowed to point a gun at you. Meaning you knew he had a weapon on you. 

But if you still want to say that you didn't know that he had a gun at you, after him warning you multi-able times then you sending an @ call about him with a weapon and about to shoot you (Which he didn't) confirms it very well that you knew exactly what he had. 

Thus breaking the following rule. And please read it.
  • You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you
  • and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations. You must follow the orders of the person(s) who have you under FearRP.
Do you still have any interest in appealing this ban?
[Image: CbMh4ch.png]
Denied.