Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Noah Atwood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Noah Atwood (STEAM_0:1:165029245)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jan-09 18:46
Summary: Accused player is suspected of utilizing a bug/exploit recently discovered by me on the Handcuff system in order to Teamkill a fellow cop
A bit about the bug/exploit that was discovered can be seen in here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid211059
Basically, the accused user in this case was being cuffed in order to be arrested for "Improper use of weaponry (Shooting inside the Fire Dept. complex) in which the suspect ran while the cuff animation was playing, a few seconds later, I get killed by the user and so I try to report the incident via !report but there were no admins that could handle that, and then (As shown in the screenshots) I got killed again as he was shooting up the PD complex in which he was still bugged and using a shotgun, as I tried running away on the front door, the accused user comes up, shoots, injures and kills my injured body
Evidence: [Image: 3ZAODsX.jpg]

[Image: S1emqfl.jpg]
You're gonna have to give a bit more context besides those two screenshots, particularly about this exploit that you claim he used and if you have any evidence that he used it.
(Jan 10, 2018, 07:35 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]You're gonna have to give a bit more context besides those two screenshots, particularly about this exploit that you claim he used and if you have any evidence that he used it.

Edited, Included a link to a bug report regarding the recent bug/exploit
There's still not really enough evidence to prove what happened leading up to your death.
Approved.

v2b [03:43:17] Noah Atwood (STEAM_0:1:165029245) injured: Not Rhys (STEAM_0:1:50334383) [cw_m3super90] [] []
v2b [03:43:25] Noah Atwood (STEAM_0:1:165029245) Killed: Not Rhys (STEAM_0:1:50334383) using cw_g4p_fiveseven

Shows an obvious breakage of rule 11.7. Evidence insufficient to show any other rule violations such as exploit use (and it's not really an exploit anyway from what I can see in your thread, just a bug).