Limelight Forums

Full Version: LL Style Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup,

I think it'd be cool to just sort of have a thread to discuss trends or stylstic/fashion choices. Perhaps we can give advice to each other, see new perspectives from different cultures - I know that countries can have pretty different "looks" and I think it'd be cool to see what y'all think.

If you feel like it you can post a photo of yourself and your outfit, would be cool just to see - and of course if you want advice you can ask for it too. Also feel free just to post cool shoes, outfits, or anything to get some input or just let us see what you're looking into. I'm by no means an expert on any of this shit, but I just enjoy discussing and seeing what type of clothes other people are into, widens my perspective.
I'm not the most fashionistic guy out there, i always have the same haircut, same choice of color coming to clothes.

I think I'm not the best person to involve myself into this discussion, so let's start this threat off by asking you personally, and about your style Smile
Converse, light blue jeans and plain white t-shirt gets the job done
I like to spend a bit on clothes. I've kind of always had an interest in clothing.
Moncler is my favorite brand and I have right now 4 Coat/Jackets. (selling one)
But I usually get my outfit based around the coat i'm wearing