Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hungames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Hungames

Ban ID: 6499

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()  [L²] Doctor Internet [/font]

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason: Bypassing a blacklist

Why should you be unbanned?: I am asking for a reduction on a ban that is obviously excessive considering my previous ban history and the nature of the comment made. Considering I have had zero previous bans, there is no reason for my first to be two weeks long. I have some blacklists, including the one I supposedly "bypassed", along with one warning, but that doesn't warrant a two week ban. The comment made that was considered a "bypass" was quite evidently a joke. 

Quote:(Advert) Aadi Bahl (1254): OOC: Barkles not nice :( he ooc blacklist me no reason man

The use of improper grammar and sad faces is quite consistent with a joking remark. Are we now at a time where a slight joke leads to a two week ban on a first offense?
Evidence:
[Image: 2B21E78905FF457B310324D7D15EF63FA5B26152]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Hungames.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You Bypassed a blacklist. Then you got banned. You don't get to decide the sentence
Denied. (On internet's behalf.)