Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Vadar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Vadar (STEAM_0:1:56701992),  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jan-04 13:18
Summary: I was Swat Sergeant, I got demoted, I dealt with it. Few moments later I went to SWAT Unit to start from fresh, but didn't take longer than few seconds before I got demoted with same reason, which is not allowed to do. oh a EDIT: He has 777 hours and 5+ Reps, should know this.
Evidence: [Image: MsRXXZB.png]
[Image: 8xu6gJj.png]
Hello,
So for a bit of background the reasoning for your demotion was that the three of you (Kahjo, Fin Gamer and Karpooo) were going around as SWAT and I presume deliberatly trying to get demoted or somewhat attention to yourselves. Now previous to this occourance of you smoking the entire Town hall and running away like children you had an appointment with myself as the President IC to do with your driving, firing across the carpark and other things. Immediatly after you 3 were demoted Karpooo disconnected and both of you decided to swap roles in order to bypass the job timer that is given by the gamemode. Now you both didnt by chance (, STEAM_0:0:58751761) decide that you would take the others job by co-incidence but rather from what I'm assuming to bypass the timer.

I dont see why if you are demoted from SWAT Leader or SWAT Member you should be able to take the other role. Now previous experience I've been told from staff that I cannot take the other role that pairs with the two (Such as in my experiance President and Vice President) until the timer is up for whatever you were demoted from.

I dont see your "roleplay" reasoning for coming to the townhall just to smoke and run to your vehicles when there was no one inside at all. But that was the justification for these two events.

Thanks,
Vadar.
Denied.

Makes sense that you wouldn't be allowed to just rejoin right away basically the same job after being kicked out from the force. Do not believe Vadar has done anything wrong in this situation.