Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR for [FL:RP] ʎ̶l̶p̶н̶ʌɯoıf.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Posting for '[FL:RP] ʎ̶l̶p̶н̶ʌɯoıf'

Your Name: [FL:RP] ʎ̶l̶p̶н̶ʌɯoıf

Ban ID: 6359 Is my main account , which i want unbanned.  Rest can stay. I have another 5 accoutns with daing.

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. () : [L²] Daley

Server:  Main

Ban Reason: DA 7 accounts Sad

Why should you be unbanned?: : Hey. I am really sorry. I made a big big huge mistake about DAing. I though i am the best. I though i am a king of the world. Yes. I was a minge back then. Things have changed and i have matured. I have read over the rules for beign ready to come back once again. And i love this server which breaks my heart that i can't play. I am so sorry  and i am truly am sorry for my mistakes i've made. And i can prove. and prove for real , that i will not be making these mistakes again. I have 3 Rpps. I truly loved this server and still love it even though i got banned. I don't blame staff , they did the right thing. I love every single one of you even though im permad. I am truly sorry and i want to be a big part of this community one day because that was my dream. About 2 years ago , i've found this amazing server. And i loved it from day 1. I spent all my money on membership. $5 in my country is $40 which is a fortune. Sad I really want to come back , and play the server. I will not make the mistakes again that i've made. I only want my main account unbanned. Rest can stay. I have bought a pc to be able to play. And then i made this stupid mistake i regret from day 1. Yes , when i got banned i laughed like a dumbass. but now im just so sad , i realized what i've done. And this server is not just a server to play on. I got alot of friends. True friends , and made me realize what life is about. This is the first server i've joined when i got gmod. This is the server i've grew up on. I love that you guys putting sooo much work. Even though this won
't get accepted. I love all of you and i am so sorry and i appoligize. Good night Sad Hope you guys forgive me.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Klinex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello AlphaWolf,

Apologies for the late reply. Double accounting is generally punished with a length ban, considering the amount of times you broke rules on your accounts, and used other accounts to play on our services, I do not see a reason to give you another chance, in my opinion you have already had seven at this point.
-Posting for ʎ̶l̶p̶н̶ʌɯoıf-
 Hey Daley. Thanks for replying. Yes , i've made one of the biggest mistakes. I haven't created accounts after i've been banned. I just did 7 because i was really stupid. but i really want to get back and Roleplay with my Friends. I think everyone deserves a secound chance. I don't mind if u keep an eye on me. I just love the server and i made the biggest mistake. I will never do it again and i can keep myself to that promise because i matured. I got a mini job at age 13 i get payed a bit , well made me realize a few stuff about life that i didn't realize before

So i hope i get a secound chance. Thanks
Hey , so i got this New account. So Klinex dosen't have to post anything for me and thanks to him and Vimpto. And im going to say again i made a big mistake. But i can promise i will never do it again.I would love to be back at the server and rp as a cop and stuff. Much love and thanks
Hey its me again. Sorry for posting alot , im not posting so you i get attention. Im posting more info so you guys forgive me. So don't think i am posting for attention. You can take your time i don't mind.

Ok so , lets get started. I really love the server and i was a complete addict. Everyday i would come on hope i would get staff one day. That was my dream. But like , i had a shitty laptop and had no more then 25 fps. Maybe 30-35 but that was Super Rare. I always wished for a better computer so i can play LL maximum 40 fps. That would of been great. But then i made a big mistake i know i will never forget nd that you will not forgive me about. I geniuelly don't think you will forgive me but i have faith and i will try either way. I really want to get unbanned. You can put me on last chance because i can prove i will not do any other failures. I really love the server and want to go and roleplay. First the map is really good for cars. And weapons are amazing. The physics are much better then any other server. So please forgive me i can prove that 'ive changed because i was stupid and mingy back then. But if you unban me i can prove i will not get any bans for like a month or so or more. Because i really want to rp with my friends. Back then i always lost gun fights Big Grin Couldn't kill anyone. Now i have a "decent" 25 fps again but thats better then having 5 fps. Lets say i dad only 6 times. This is my main account. And Revvyy was my brother who i always played with at the same time. And he was the reason i got in trouble. You know , when you play with brothers who don't know the rules. They force you to do that because my brother is really important and we just wanted some fun. But as i said i can promise i will never do it again. Please give me a chance. I've learned from my mistakes and thanks for your time,
Sorry for replying im just so sad and stressed i ncan't even focus on anythimg else. As i said take ur time no need to reply quick. But im replying because i am scared that this will be denied then i will be really said. I am so sorry and i can prove i improved from my mistakes and i will proove all of this for sure. It was a while when i played LL like an addict. From that i matured alot and got better at stuff. So as i said take your time and no need to rush things i just want to play again like 1 year ago.
Hey. Yes its me again. Replying because im too scared this is going to be denied. If you want to know i'll let you know my plans. Agressiverp got me more into trouble. I'll try reducing that and make some passiverp too like when i joined. When i joined i got a few reps. I have 3 reps and yes i understand i broke one of the biggest rules and yes i am so sorry about that and this is the best server to play on. But i don't want to be stupid or make u guys hurry or rush but i want to know some answers because its almsot been a month i've posted the Thread. I mean Klinex posted it for me. And also please forgive me i am not a minge. I am a decent roleplayer and i want to roleplay a bit i got a few plans.
I will consider it, and apologies for the late reply.
Hey Daley. Yes its fine i don't rush u. Take your time
Im so sorry for not being patient. But this is a serious thing and i really want to play. Im free this weekend and have nothing to do amybe i can be on for like 30 hours and to proove i can get at least 1rp points seriously. I really want to know the answers if whats going to happen and im sorry about being not patient.
Hey Staff. I got alot of Clan RP Plans if i get unbanned. But im too scared to put in time into my clanrp because then it will turn out im not getting unbanned and then my heart will break. I really want to get unbanned and i can promise i will prove anything u guys want. I am looking forward to rp all the time. And i have some friends on Limelight and they can join my clan and all Big Grin I have so much plans. Please forgive me. If you want to know some stuff about my clan feel free to ask. I am going to work on it but i will be really sad if i don't get unbanned because i will put hours and hours into this project. Please make the right decision and give me a chance
Hey again. Im sorry for interupting but im soo scared that this be denied. Please trust me. I made a big mistake. And i am never going to make it again ! I really want to go rp and prove you guys that i am a good roleplayer. I have 400 hours with 3 rp points. I really want to make more rp points So i can unlock items. This is the best server and i am planning on my Clan alot. I made ranks that took me about 3 hours, About 40 ranks. Rules on it , stuff like that. I Really want to come back and roleplay. I don't mind if you put me on last chance or anything as i deserve it and i can prove it i will never make this mistake again. I greatly learned from my mistakes. And i really really want to come back to roleplay with my friends. This server is my life litterly. I am just really scared this will be denied. I came on this server every day and sadly my best friends left the server because they got bored of it. But i really learned from my mistakes , and i do really want to come back and get rp points and rp as a cop Big Grin IT was so fun back in v44b or im not sure what it was called. The previous map was amazing. And i am truly sorry for my mistake i do really mean it and i deserve to be Permanently banned but i really want to come back and you can spectate me all times i will not make a mistake again and i will take a good look in the rules to make %10000 sure i will not break it. I will check it an i am currently check it to get ready . But please , if i don't be ubanned i will be really sad because i made like plans about my clan and stuff. I would love to come back and rp. Sad Please i will never make this mistake and i was soo stupid to break these rules. I will not be banned again for sure. Please make the right decision. Sorry if i reply again im just so scared.
Hey. Again im typing. Please don't be mad. I just hate to be here because as i said im scared this be Denied. I can't stand still without checking forums every 5 minutes. Please give me another chance. In my past i broke rules but i was stupid and a bit of time has passed by and i know the rules now and everything. Please. ME and my Brother really want to rp and i will force him to read the rules else im not playing with him. So if its possible. I want Revvy's account back too because hes my older brother. If you need proof we are brothers i can prove it to you but please don't decline this i love the server by heart and i want to come back and maybe 1 day teacher. That is my dream to be a teacher so i can help people at all times. Sadly Revvyy got me into trouble thats why i was banned. Its hard playing with a brother not to break rules. Because i just wanted to be cool infront of him btut i am sorry and i will not do it again. ITs fine if he dosen't get unbanned but it would be great if u guys could give him a chance too please. We would alwas play together and i already put hijm in my clan plan so it would be amazing. Im still working on my Clan project. Would love to share it to you so if you want to see it reply back Smile. But i really want to play so please forgive me and i can do anything to get a last chance and prove i changed. Back then i was stupid. But now i matured and now i really want to be a part of this community. Please ! Im begging for another chance
The following was brought up in a hidden admin post:
"That's a total of 14 suspensions spread across the accounts deemed to be owned by Revvy/AlphaWolf, with another 26 blacklists on record too spread across all accounts.

Due to your massive record and clear disrespect of our rules and TOS, I cannot bring myself to support you getting another chance.

Please calm down with your posts. It'll get concluded soon.
Pages: 1 2