Limelight Forums

Full Version: Warnings Removal - IVIrCheetham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: IVIrCheetham

Warning ID: 2988
Warning ID: 2957
Warning ID: 2819
Warning ID: 2721
Warning ID: 2674

Issued by: - 2988
Issued by:  - 2957
Issued by:  - 2819
Issued by: - 2721
Issued by:   - 2674

Why should we appeal your warning: It's been 5 months since the big BD issued me with my latest warning, in all honesty I looked at it and I can't remember what actually occured in this situation with regards to the latest warning. Reading the reason, I was clearly being immature and just an overall moron. It's my latest and last warning, guaranteed. I've become alot more in-control of my immaturity, and also I'm trying my best to find and plant my roots in the community, again. There was a period I will admit where I was a cunt, straight up. For a few months, which you will see as per my warnings list I let my immaturity and idiocy get the better of me and allowed this to ruin my reputation as a player and level of knowledge on RPing within the community. I hold my hands up, and I can only apologize to those who I went up against, especially to the staff who had to deal with my selfish and awful attitude, you guys get enough stick as it is, and I most certainly didn't help. My warnings were over a short period then stopped. I'd like to ensure you this will remain this way during the new year.

Quick FYI Staff (Don't kill me): *I apologize for putting all my warnings in one thread, I didn't want to flood the appeal's page and get a Forum Warning.*

If possible, I'm asking that my warnings are removed from my record so I begin a new slate as it's a new year. I truly believe I've changed, and matured for the better over the past 5 months, I've most definatley had the time to think, reflect and change the way I am on the server with others and towards yourselves. Should you wish to remove just one warning, or three, I'm fine with this. I'm doing my best to become a better player, and friend to those within LimeLight which I hope you have witnessed. I'm trying to  really give off a better reputation of myself to those who I meet on a daily basis within the server. Especially to those players and staff members who I may have brewed an argument with in the past, especially you, my little Rockety-wokety.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I look forward to your decisions and responses.

Have a good new year,

All the best,

Josh - IVIrCheetham
I’ll put my opinions in a few hours as I’m still at work.
Considering you've done the acts in question, why would we remove a warning from your record? Warnings are there to inform staff reviewing an @ situation you are involved in, of your past actions.

IE: Bob runs over someone on purpose, gets a warning

Next day bob runs over another person on purpose, staff see's that a warning has already been issued for such an action ,issues a Blacklist instead.

To remove one is akin to wiping a players record and pretending they never did something wrong
(Jan 3, 2018, 12:26 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Considering you've done the acts in question, why would we remove a warning from your record? Warnings are there to inform staff reviewing an @ situation you are involved in, of your past actions.

IE: Bob runs over someone on purpose, gets a warning

Next day bob runs over another person on purpose, staff see's that a warning has already been issued for such an action ,issues a Blacklist instead.

To remove one is akin to wiping a players record and pretending they never did something wrong

Yeah I figured that this would be the response. Thing is, BD. I'm not trying to say "Oh you know what, lets just pretend that never happened and we'll forget I ever broke a rule" etc. I'm simply asking for the removal of my warnings, as stated even if it were simply one of them. I know then I'm in the right direction to getting a clean record and keeping a clean slate. Thats all.

I did not mean to give off the opinion that you've created for yourself, I'm just simply trying to clean up my act and keep a clean slate from then onwards.
(Jan 3, 2018, 12:18 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll put my opinions in a few hours as I’m still at work.

Thank you, G.
Sadly mine seemed to be a Final Warning, so I can’t vouch for its removal unless you were banned for Fearp after it was issued.
I understand what you mean by new year new slate, but I personally can't really remove your warnings because of that reason,

I respect the fact that you are trying to change your reputation or trying to get a fresh start but I simply can't really remove your warning/s for that reason, if I was to do that then everyone would say or do the same thing and request for them to be removed too.

Warnings are there as a record of things you've done in the past and just for next staff handling any case that has any relation to you to know wither or not you've done this before.

But considering my warning was around 6 months ago, and I don't really remember the situation all too well I'll remove my warning from your record but don't expect other staff members to do the same, the reason I'm removing is because of how old it is and I believe that you've learned not to do that again, this will most likely not apply for unbans or unblacklist requests.

Removed, 2819.
(Jan 3, 2018, 04:39 AM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]I understand what you mean by new year new slate, but I personally can't really remove your warnings because of that reason,

I respect the fact that you are trying to change your reputation or trying to get a fresh start but I simply can't really remove your warning/s for that reason, if I was to do that then everyone would say or do the same thing and request for them to be removed too.

Warnings are  there as a record of things you've done in the past and just for next staff handling any case that has any relation to you to know wither or not you've done this before.

But considering my warning was around 6 months ago, and I don't really remember the situation all too well I'll remove my warning from your record but don't expect other staff members to do the same, the reason I'm removing is because of how old it is and I believe that you've learned not to do that again, this will most likely not apply for unbans or unblacklist requests.

Removed, 2819.

My thanks to you, Rocket.

Much appreciated for your feedback / comments. Have a good new year.

J
(Jan 3, 2018, 02:36 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly mine seemed to be a Final Warning, so I can’t vouch for its removal unless you were banned for Fearp after it was issued.

I think I may have been to be fair, I'm not so sure so It's only fair you don't vouch. But thanks anyway, G.

- J
I'm not sure on what has to say about his warning, but I'm happy with what's come of it so far. do you have any further comments?

If not, thank you for your time. I got what I asked for and that was a removal of something so idiotic that I did and regret. Thank you.
My warning was for FearRP and I can see that you were blacklisted recently for the same reason. Sadly I cannot agree to it's removal when the FearRP offences continue.

I'll try to get in contact with Obay since he's my friend I'll let him know of the thread.
Considering that all admins linked to this thread have replied besides Obay. I have not yet recivied any information from him nor have he replied from me.

So I'll give it an extra 24 hours before closing this thread, as the rest of the active and old staff have already replied. If Obay doesn't respond we will count it as a no and leave his judgement where it stands, though you may try to appeal it in the future with a seperate thread on its own.

Concluded. No response from Obay.

Feel free to post an un-appeal on his warning on a later date.