Limelight Forums

Full Version: You! Improved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
"Start off 2018 right with an inside look at how you could be a better you"

Q: What is this thread?

Quote:This thread is dedicated towards constructive criticism regarding your looks - helping you achieve a better look that will enable you to improve how people see you and likely improve how you see yourself. Benefits include increased chances of landing p*ssy, making connections in the real world and ultimately increasing your self confidence!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Q: How are photos reviewed?

Quote:Photographs are available to be requested for review, which is done by our panel of good-looking individuals, however these judges may also randomly decide to spotlight certain individuals that they feel require immediate changes to their outfit selection or details regarding their appearance that drastically need improvement.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Panel

Nevy
Vauld
Pootie

Quote:Thread Rules:

Critiques and comments regarding photographs should only be done by our panel of approved judges. Any harassment or ill-intended comments are not welcome here as this is not a thread to humiliate others but rather a thread to work towards opening the door to suggestions on how individuals can make improvements in their life.

If you fail to follow these rules, your post will be reported and you may face serious consequences due to the nature of this thread.
The Panel

Nevy
Vauld
Pootie

That panel is the worst thing I've ever seen, they're gonna make you more ugly.
this is dumb
Why can't I be on the panel wtf is this corruption omg thanks obama.
No thanks my self esteem is low enough
what is this America's next best hooker?
[Image: vNfnOQk.png]

An passport photo I had made for myself.
Would be nice if someone could suggest a new haircut.
Also... p*ssy slayer?
(Jan 1, 2018, 11:41 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]
Benefits include increased chances of landing p*ssy,

What about any straight females? I highly doubt any of them would want to get pussy bro
(Jan 2, 2018, 01:20 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]No thanks my self esteem is low enough

Idk why. I'd do you, you sexy little devil :3
[Image: fRBdSyc.jpg]

Shout out to all the virgins still playing LimeLight
(Jan 2, 2018, 01:08 PM)Disastrous Wrote: [ -> ][Image: fRBdSyc.jpg]

You have nice teeth ill give you that
(Jan 2, 2018, 04:49 PM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 2, 2018, 01:08 PM)Disastrous Wrote: [ -> ][Image: fRBdSyc.jpg]

You have nice teeth ill give you that

*shots fired*
why was my comment deleted wtf i wanted to get likes
(Jan 2, 2018, 02:13 AM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ][Image: vNfnOQk.png]

An passport photo I had made for myself.
Would be nice if someone could suggest a new haircut.
Also... p*ssy slayer?

You could try some glasses and maybe a haircut like this:

[Image: 220px-Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg]

I think it's a good look. Though if you want to accessorize you can try a hat:
[Image: WpPrFDw.jpg]
On the 2nd of January teen suicide rates increased by 500% due to a small gaming community were ex staff would judge people by there looks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4