Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bumble Cast!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bumble Cast!

Barkles, Vadar and I invite you to listen to us ramble on about life! Not sure whether or not this is your cup of tea, But! we welcome you to listen to our Podcast. Here is a highlight of our first episode!! Our full episode is available on our youtube channel, or if you'd prefer SoundCloud. Other services will be available in due course. 

was going to listen but then some idiot decided to be loudly chewing in the start, nahhh.
[Image: vWzfPrC.jpg]
We did another!

Lol necropost the fuck out of this Marvin
These are actually pretty fun to listen to!

Edit: Jesus that went fast, I managed to listen to all of it
I'm glad you enjoy it. When we're doing them they seem to fly also, I'm going to consider that a good thing xD
Tbh I was sitting on a beanbag with a blanket eating fruit pastels so that's pretty sock
(Mar 8, 2018, 09:16 AM)Porg Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh I was sitting on a beanbag with a blanket eating fruit pastels so that's pretty sock

Ahaha
Also what sorta mercedes SUV's do you usually get in?
GLA's?
GLC's?
GLE's?
(Mar 8, 2018, 06:10 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 8, 2018, 09:16 AM)Porg Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh I was sitting on a beanbag with a blanket eating fruit pastels so that's pretty sock

Ahaha
Also what sorta mercedes SUV's do you usually get in?
GLA's?
GLC's?
GLE's?
We have 6 MLs and a GL ATM I was driving a ML350 

Other cars I drive regularly are the RR sports and a Cayenne
 Oh sweet! Isn't the ML basically the GLE (non coupe) now?
(Mar 9, 2018, 06:35 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] Oh sweet! Isn't the ML basically the GLE (non coupe) now?

Yeah I think that's it
Gimme gimme, special guest ep3

please demote barkles for chewing in the background i know u hate that
(Mar 10, 2018, 02:54 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ] 

please demote barkles for chewing in the background i know u hate that

I have verbally spanked him for this.
Pages: 1 2