Limelight Forums

Full Version: [UBR] Elliot Alderson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Elliot Alderson

Ban ID: 6476

Banned by: [L²] Rocket

Server: CityRP 2

Ban Reason: Mass CDM, Not stopping. Changing job to avoid RP situation

Why should you be unbanned?: I changed jobs because I was stuck inside a fence gate, and couldn't get out. Then I didn't mean to kill the people who I killed. I accidentally hit two people who were in the middle of the road, then I couldn't stop when I was at Richard Drive because my game was lagging to much. I admit, I am at fault for running, but the cop handling the situation tried to shoot me for not stopping, and I was not being violent. So I was running for my life.

Evidence: The above text.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, elliotalderson.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
if you were stuck why didnt you call an admin to get you out?
(Jan 1, 2018, 09:00 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]if you were stuck why didnt you call an admin to get you out?

I truly didn't think about it. I knew that you got re-spawned by changing your job role, so I just did it. Next time I get stuck, I'll just call an admin, regardless of the situation.
You will be unbanned, in the future try not to run over players or change your job when you are in any RP situation, if you are stuck call an admin instead using @.

Approved.