Limelight Forums

Full Version: Happy New Year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 5xsXsWS.gif]

Dear Community
A happy new year! from all of the staff at limelight gaming we wish you a very prosperous year, thank you all for sticking with us through it all and we hope to see you this year too! 

- The LL Staff 
Happy new year everyone.
Happy New year to 1 and all.
Happy New Year y'all! Thanks for all of the sexual related messages I got back from some of you on steam (facepalm)!
happy new year
Text centered. check
Punctuation. check
Formal sentence structure. check
graphics. N/A

at least put some graphics... jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
MERRY Happy NEW YEAR MA NAME A JEFF
Happy new year folks!
Happy new year everyone! Wink
I hope I see you all in 2017.............
A Happy New Year to all of you!
Its been 2018 here for a couple of hours now guys it feels a lot like 2017 ;_; new year or not I still have my finals...

Anyways, happy new year my friends.
(Jan 1, 2018, 05:23 AM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]Its been 2018 here for a couple of hours now guys it feels a lot like 2017 ;_; new year or not I still have my finals...

Anyways, happy new year my friends.

A man from the future Astonished
Haven't slept in like 2 days and I'm stuck in a house with over a dozen people help
(Jan 1, 2018, 02:16 AM)Emc2 Wrote: [ -> ]Punctuation. check
Formal sentence structure. check

(Jan 1, 2018, 01:58 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]
A happy new year! from all of the staff at limelight gaming

Hey uh bro, I don't know what version of the English language you were taught but 'limelight gaming' should have a capital L and G. Also an exclamation mark (!) signifies the end of a sentence, therefore 'from' must have a capital F, or if you want to be even more correct remove the ! all together :)

Therefore punctuation and sentence structure are not 'check'.
Pages: 1 2