Limelight Forums

Full Version: Barotrauma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Barotrauma is a 2D online multiplayer game taking place in a submarine travelling through the icy depths of Jupiter’s moon Europa. The bone-crushing pressure outside the submarine, the strange creatures inhabiting the ocean and the potentially dangerous equipment and machines on board ensure that the tiniest slip can turn the game into a chaotic struggle for survival.

The game is heavily inspired by Space Station 13 and a game concept called Pressure. A free alpha version of the game can be downloaded.

Myself and a few people in the community have been palying this game for a while and we find it quite fun. Why don't you play and tell me what you think.

https://undertowgames.com/barotrauma/
Yeah, we should play this again soon. I almost forgot about this simple, yet detailed game. Highly recommendable to those who haven't heard of and/or played this yet. Grin
Ah yes, that moment when you fire the captains revolver for the first time, and it goes through someone, and punches a hole in a window, flooding the entire corridor and sinking the ship.

Love this game
Ah yes, when someone *cough* BlackDog fires a torpedo and instantly kills himself before we can even get the reactor started. But in all seriousness, it's a decent game and is surprisingly entertaining.
Playing on a recreation of a Type VII UBoat.
"Okay guys, all the labels for the buttons are in German. Don't press anything, or you'll explode and die."
*Spawn in*
"A'ite. ... Why the fuck are we crash diving? Why is the aft ballast tank full of water?"
*Walks to the aft*
*Torpedo room is full of water*
"Who the fuck fired a torpedo without opening the tube?"
Blackdog: "I DIDN'T HEAR YOU SAY WE'LL EXPLODE AND DIE"

Gotta love this game.