Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name:Arctican (Arctic Gaming)

Ban ID:3396

Banned by:  [L²] Enzyme

Server: V33

Ban Reason: Player disrespect In OOC and Voice

Why should you be unbanned?: I think i should be unbanned because after i was banned from Limelight i took some time to play some serious Rp servers. Now that i have been banned for 3 months now, i have learnt not to insult player and keep my thoughts to myself and not tell people in OOC. Another reason that i think i should be unbanned is because that i have also learnt how to properly roleplay and not be a Massive minge and ruin other peoples RP experience by using /me and /it's. another reason is that i plead that you atleast consider unbanning me and letting me make a fresh start on the community [Image: smile.png] 

Evidence:N/A

i sent this UN ban requests some time ago but unfortunately although i was told it was accepted my PC had broke but i have recently got my new PC and can now respond

thanks

as well as this i believe i can now come back to Lime Light and properly role play without any rule breaking involved.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, _Wolf_.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You were banned December 22 for double-accounting, yet you're trying to appeal an older ban for "Player disrespect in OOC and voice, 10th ban".

Please explain why I should unban you for that older ban when you were caught attempting to double-account on our server only two weeks ago? It seems like you got caught with your hand in the cookie-jar here..
because to be totally honest i wanted to start a fresh because i beleve that i can now roleplay properly without any banns breaking rules ect and therefor wanted to start a new account to do that
Reviewed and denied.

You should have appealed your original ban rather than attempting to double-account to circumvent your ban.
This case is automatically denied due to how recent you got banned for DA and for the lack of respect you have for the rules.