Limelight Forums

Full Version: Who owns a lambo ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been wondering who owns a lambo in limelight i guess there are 21 lambos but i'v only seen nearly 8 at top.

If u know anyone owns a lambo type down his name pls so ppl can buy from him and talk.
Most of the people I know dont play actively anymore.
The people I know are PaulB, Nev (I think), Sours, Bannen and Lizard.
I used to until i sold it a few weeks back
Slowkiller965 got one.
Indeed , I got one.
(Dec 30, 2017, 07:58 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Slowkiller965 got one.

Oh yeah I forgot.
Entschuldigen Sie bitte meine Fehler
(Dec 30, 2017, 08:01 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 30, 2017, 07:58 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Slowkiller965 got one.

Oh yeah I forgot.

Please refrain from using foreign languages on the forums. :)
some inactive users have multiple
(Dec 30, 2017, 08:46 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh yeah I forgot.

Please refrain from using foreign languages on the forums. Smile

Oh no! I'm so sorry! Fair enough! Not like you've ever posted a "foreign" language on the forums Smile

So tell me, what do you have against me, although; I'd rather you pm me here.
Thanks
-Quest Smile
got two of them aswell.
(Dec 30, 2017, 08:55 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 30, 2017, 08:46 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh yeah I forgot.

Please refrain from using foreign languages on the forums. Smile

Oh no! I'm so sorry! Fair enough! Not like you've ever posted a "foreign" language on the forums Smile

So tell me, what do you have against me, although; I'd rather you pm me here.
Thanks
-Quest Smile

If you would please look at the dates they are both 10 months old. And the last one was not me speaking in a foreign language but quoting one.
(Dec 30, 2017, 09:41 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]If you would please look at the dates they are both 10 months old. And the last one was not me speaking in a foreign language but quoting one.

If you would please read my comment, I'd like you to pm me with a response rather than clog-up this thread with stuff
[Image: giphy.gif]
If you guys could please not argue in one thread?

Yee, mostly inactive players have them. Personally I don’t get the fuss. It’s a shit car and is mostly there for bragging rights.
Pages: 1 2