Limelight Forums

Full Version: BOT Agant KGB 092 PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: BOT Agant KGB 092

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123077421

Server: Rockford

Time: (In UTC+0) 11:30 GMT+1

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. FailRP. RDM 
I was at shell station when he pulled up and threw a bottle at me, so I equiped a deagle to protect myself. I had a 'Contraband Producer' job title at this time wich is a criminal job.
So then he rammed into my car while I was repairing it. pushiing it away. so I got out and pulled my gun on him. he just replied saying "you have no reason" and just took off while under gunpoint, wich is breaking FearRP. so I preceeded and shot him once. as a warning

I then changed job to police sargeant, cause I wanted to be goverment. I spawn in the PD and i hear someone comming in through the front door. I come in the hallway (had no weapons equiped yet) and there he is. he looks at me, pull out a shotgun and kills me for no reason what so ever.

I didn't record this issue sadly but I do have some screenshots of him admitting he did it

Evidence:

here's the imgur collection if these are unreadable (https://imgur.com/a/ov1N1)

[Image: YnQxhkw.jpg]
[Image: PDkp8ME.jpg]
[Image: BUh2jOn.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, OfficialFriet.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Not involved.
(Dec 28, 2017, 01:24 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]Well eh not maybe directly involved but yesterday the accused broke around 3 times fearrp whilst chasing him, when he was driving in a kamaz with me and other polices after him, had not shadowplay on but thought I'd add this here. Oh and yesterday he aswell yelled that he recorded me randomly arresting him. (If i am not totally wrong, or mistaken of name, you friet was with me chasing him that time)  Alien

Ye he was telling me he recorded me shooting him at inner shell aswell, it's just bluff. and for some reason there's always 2 of them on, BOT Agent KGB 092 and then (1) BOT Agent KGB 092. he claims that he doesn't know why that is that someone must have the same name as him. how will someone have exactly the same name like that? even the 092 part. It's kinda fishy
(Dec 28, 2017, 01:35 PM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 28, 2017, 01:24 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]Well eh not maybe directly involved but yesterday the accused broke around 3 times fearrp whilst chasing him, when he was driving in a kamaz with me and other polices after him, had not shadowplay on but thought I'd add this here. Oh and yesterday he aswell yelled that he recorded me randomly arresting him. (If i am not totally wrong, or mistaken of name, you friet was with me chasing him that time)  Alien

Ye he was telling me he recorded me shooting him at inner shell aswell, it's just bluff. and for some reason there's always 2 of them on, BOT Agent KGB 092 and then (1) BOT Agent KGB 092. he claims that he doesn't know why that is that someone must have the same name as him. how will someone have exactly the same name like that? even the 092 part. It's kinda fishy

HeH it's my cousin before Agent KGB 214 or BOT Trump ;Wink I have this video when Friiet shoot me  beacoseit does not change that it's a bluff (film on yt should be per 30 min I send link when it be on yt)
(Dec 28, 2017, 02:01 PM)kloko20 Wrote: [ -> ]

HeH it's my cousin before Agent KGB 214 or BOT Trump ;Wink I have this video when Friiet shoot me  beacoseit does not change that it's a bluff (film on yt should be per 30 min I send link when it be on yt)

I did shoot you, and I explained why. so you're gonna upload a video of you breaking FearRP? go ahead
(Dec 28, 2017, 02:03 PM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]

I did shoot you, and I explained why. so you're gonna upload a video of you breaking FearRP? go ahead
Please write your reson again..
(Dec 28, 2017, 02:06 PM)kloko20 Wrote: [ -> ]

"was at shell station when he pulled up and threw a bottle at me, so I equiped a deagle to protect myself" xDD
(Dec 28, 2017, 02:11 PM)kloko20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 28, 2017, 01:35 PM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]Ye he was telling me he recorded me shooting him at inner shell aswell, it's just bluff. and for some reason there's always 2 of them on, BOT Agent KGB 092 and then (1) BOT Agent KGB 092. he claims that he doesn't know why that is that someone must have the same name as him. how will someone have exactly the same name like that? even the 092 part. It's kinda fishy

"was at shell station when he pulled up and threw a bottle at me, so I equiped a deagle to protect myself" xDD

Looks like you don't relly know what FearRP is......

https://youtu.be/gVGcw3ovNoI
(Dec 28, 2017, 04:56 PM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 28, 2017, 02:01 PM)kloko20 Wrote: [ -> ]HeH it's my cousin before Agent KGB 214 or BOT Trump ;Wink I have this video when Friiet shoot me  beacoseit does not change that it's a bluff (film on yt should be per 30 min I send link when it be on yt)

Ok,ok you catch me! Admins come for me xD Big Grin
(Dec 28, 2017, 05:50 PM)kloko20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 28, 2017, 04:56 PM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 28, 2017, 02:03 PM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]I did shoot you, and I explained why. so you're gonna upload a video of you breaking FearRP? go ahead

Ok,ok you catch me! Admins come for me xD Big Grin
I not going to lie I admit to this.
Player report approved.

Player will receive a 3 day suspension for metagaming, FearRP and RDM.

Thanks for the report.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare