Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Forums] Profile - Contact Details
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Service [Forums/UCP/TeamSpeak/Stock Exchange/Etc]: Forums
Description: Double display of the Homepage element in the 'Contact Details' when on someone's profile.
Bug observed since: Only just noticed it, but more than likely it has been there since the forums were created.

Images/Screenshot:
[Image: lS4kKv2ER6eQATl_8bOe5Q.png]

(The one filled, presumably, in by OpenID is the top table row. The second one down being the one that the user can specify in the "edit options" tab of the UserCP).

Steps to Reproduce: Can't fully remember how I fixed it back on my website but I believe it's something along the lines of this:
Go into the theme templates, find the Member tab and enter the member_profile_contact_details template and inside there will be a variable called {$website}, this is the one you want to keep for the custom websites that people can input. 

As I said, can't really remember much from how I did it beforehand (couple of months ago now) but if you require help locating it just pop me a message via forums or steam.
Thank you for your bug-report, _Cole!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Latest forums update must have caused this. Fixed, thanks for your report.