Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Cherno Claws

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6445[/font]

Banned by: [L²:M] roxas

Server: Rockford_v2b

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Violation of 2.1 (Fear RP) after a recently expired ban for the same offense (Video reviewed)[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]I did not break FearRp, he told me to get inside a room and I did,what's the problem. [/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Cherno.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Cherno, thanks for making this appeal.

I've reviewed the video you sent me after you reported him.
In this video the accused of your report told you to go inside the house and to stay with him. When he gunned down the door to the garage (where contraband was located), you ran inside whilst under gunpoint, trying to grab the money inside.

The lengh of your ban is due to the fact that you just came back from a recently expired ban for Fear RP by Doctor Internet.
I went inside after he told me to, I did not run inside. Once I was inside I ran to collect it. He should have tied me up if he did not want me to be able to do that. Also, a burglar is not supposed to rob a house while someone is there and gun them down, that is failrp
And again - He was a "House Robber" at this time. You met outside, he lockpicked the door, put you under gun point, told you to go inside the house. You had a chat in there, in where he asked you out on anything that is worth to get. He gunned down the door to the garage, telling you to stay with him.

You did not comply. You ran inside the garage and tried to pick up the money inside the contraband before he could.
For the 3rd time I did not run inside to grab the money. He told me to come and I did, he never bound me which is what he should do if he doesn't want me to be able to grab anything. Might as well make my job serial killer and RDm people, seeing as a custom job title let's you do anything you want because this server is going to hell
Closed by request