Limelight Forums

Full Version: Warning Removal Request for Auston
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Ausmurry

Warning ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]2672[/font]

Issued by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]BlackOut[/font]

Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]FailRP - Dont perform criminal activies as a citizen[/font]

Why should it be removed?: I had a job title of "Mentally Insane Man" and after an amount of RP buildup ending up shooting a pistol around wildly and at police, Blackout then stopped me and issued a permanent warning. I think my job title was totally fine for the situation, its not like I was running around with an automatic rifle or anything, I explained my RP reasons but apparently the job title wasn't enough.

I know it happened ages ago but since its the only mark on my entire account I figured I should at least attempt to appeal it.
Thing is, RDM is RDM, no amount of RP reasoning makes it okay for you to go and start shooting completely random people - not as a terrorist, not as a psychopath, without either the consent of staff who approve the roleplay (which would probably never happen outside of events) or the consent of the person(s) you are roleplaying with (e.g you ask them preemptively if it is okay to "RDM" them, or randomly kidnap them for some RP or something).

This is to prevent people from doing /job terrorist, making a background where they were mistreated by the government and then just having leeway to kill everyone they meet because "I am a terrorist".

That said, if you understand what I said and will take it into consideration in the future, I can agree to remove this warning due to your otherwise clean record. If you are still interested that is, since this has been sitting for months now (you could have bumped this by the way, nobody would get mad if you did after so long).
(Feb 26, 2018, 10:51 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Thing is, RDM is RDM, no amount of RP reasoning makes it okay for you to go and start shooting completely random people - not as a terrorist, not as a psychopath, without either the consent of staff who approve the roleplay (which would probably never happen outside of events) or the consent of the person(s) you are roleplaying with (e.g you ask them preemptively if it is okay to "RDM" them, or randomly kidnap them for some RP or something).

This is to prevent people from doing /job terrorist, making a background where they were mistreated by the government and then just having leeway to kill everyone they meet because "I am a terrorist".

That said, if you understand what I said and will take it into consideration in the future, I can agree to remove this warning due to your otherwise clean record. If you are still interested that is, since this has been sitting for months now (you could have bumped this by the way, nobody would get mad if you did after so long).

I agree, but I dont think I worded it correctly or you understood, I wasn't RDMing random people, after an amount of RP with police, I got into a gunfight with them with a pistol (I dont think I even actually killed any) The only people being shot at where the police chasing me.

Blackouts whole thing was he didnt think my job was correct even though there was a ton of RP buildup to the situation, not just instantaneous gunfight.
Approved.

Please take into consideration my last post regardless.