Limelight Forums

Full Version: IvirCheetham | PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: IvirCheetham

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82881576

Server: Rockford_v2b

Time: 16:50

Summary: FearRP, FailRP

I had a gun pointed at him because he carried lethal weaponry which was not allowed at the time (I recorded the laws). Out of nowhere, while under FearRP, he gunned me down and not only injured me but killed me.

I put FailRP as well because you are not allowed to shoot SSA as a police officer.

Evidence:
Thank you for your player-report, ZooM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Cant even be assed arguing with you. You're a childish, pathetic person. You literally break all the rules you can and think you can just waltz around and get away with it.

You're current law states that Officers are NOT allowed lethal weapons. Thats fucking stupid! Officers are literally shit without any form of force. Put it into a real life situation, look at this, if you're in a shoot out with 6 officers and theres 6 people in your gang IRL and the officers have non-leathals (Tazers etc) and you have pistols who's going to win? I shot you because I'm not dealing with your bullshit any longer. Staff may blacklist me from weapons should the choose so, or ban me for the day. I really have 0 energy to argue anymore. I'm done with you, and your shit friend.

Your logic is so flawed, you make every ounce of effort to get me banned because I "ruined your night" well boo-fuckng-hoo. Grow the fuck up you child.
-Not involved, warned.-
(Dec 26, 2017, 06:08 PM)IVIrCheetham Wrote: [ -> ]Cant even be assed arguing with you. You're a childish, pathetic person. You literally break all the rules you can and think you can just waltz around and get away with it.

You're current law states that Officers are NOT allowed lethal weapons. Thats fucking stupid! Officers are literally shit without any form of force. Put it into a real life situation, look at this, if you're in a shoot out with 6 officers and theres 6 people in your gang IRL and the officers have non-leathals (Tazers etc) and you have pistols who's going to win? I shot you because I'm not dealing with your bullshit any longer. Staff may blacklist me from weapons should the choose so, or ban me for the day. I really have 0 energy to argue anymore. I'm done with you, and your shit friend.

Your logic is so flawed, you make every ounce of effort to get me banned because I "ruined your night" well boo-fuckng-hoo. Grow the fuck up you child.

Nothing you say matters. It's kind of childish of you to break rules even though you know you are doing it. Do you want to complain about my president's laws? Do that in character.

Now, you said I would do anything to get you banned. Well, I do believe that a rule breaker should be banned, and I do also believe that all my bans are valid and are consequences for me not knowing the rules very well back then. I haven't had a ban in months and over 50 hours without a ban. I follow the rules now. But you? You have 600 hours and blame your actions on me?

You broke FearRP and FailRP, that's why I am reporting you. Grow up.
-Not involved, warned.-
(Dec 26, 2017, 06:14 PM)stakkacz Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 26, 2017, 06:08 PM)IVIrCheetham Wrote: [ -> ]Cant even be assed arguing with you. You're a childish, pathetic person. You literally break all the rules you can and think you can just waltz around and get away with it.

1) The laws were made by me, not the SSA.
2) You can't kill an SSA and point a gun at the president for laws you don't like.
3) You can never break FearRP and FailRP. Please follow the rules. 
4) You could have taken it in a peaceful manner instead of shooting an SSA dead and pointing a gun at the president.

Could you please explain how this person is childish and pathetic? Also, you say that he breaks rules but do you have any evidence of that?

If you do have evidence, you have the right to post a PR on him. If you don't, don't take that in this PR to make yourself look innocent. It will just backfire. Just like your other PR, you're making accusations without any evidence against people with evidence. To be honest, you are the pathetic one, not us.
I don't have to explain shit to you.
-Not involved, warned.-
Player Report Approved.

Accused will be issued with a 8 hour Weapons blacklist for FearRP.