Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bebo153 | PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Bebo153

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142402093

Server: Rockford_v2b

Time: 15:50

Summary: Powergaming, FailRP. First of all, I didn't know what was going on. I were called up to a meeting and I arrived. After drinking some coffee, the president demotes me. Now, when reviewing the footage, I saw that he told me to stand in a specific place. Now here is where it gets ridiculous. The president demotes me for not standing in a specific place in the room. That is a clear violation of FailRP as it would never, ever happen in real life. It might have happened after several warnings (if I had done this at every meeting).

Evidence:
Thank you for your player-report, ZooM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
-Not Involved, Warned-
(Dec 26, 2017, 05:03 PM)Limelight Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your player-report, ZooM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.

btw i warned you many times more than 10 times and you didnt apply what iam saying and i said i will demote you and you didnt care about it so i demoted you  Angry Huh

i told you many times to go there and warned you and said that more that 10 times but you didn't respond and warned you that i will demote you and you still standing at the coffe machine so you didn't care about the demoting that i warned you so i demoted you. and you was not responding or applying what i was saying  Angry Huh Undecided
(Dec 26, 2017, 05:27 PM)bebo153 Wrote: [ -> ]i told you many times to go there and warned you and said that more that 10 times but you didnt respond and warned you that i will demote you and you still standing at the coffe machine so you didnt care abut the demoting that i warned you so i demoted you and you was not reponding or applying what i was saying  Angry Huh Undecided

You asked me to come for a meeting, I came. If I haven't had come, then a demotion would be valid. But I was at your office and demoting me for standing 2 meters from where I "should" stand is not a reason for a demotion.

And after all, I did go to the others at the end right?
Player Report Denied.

I've counted you being warned at least 5 times in that clip that was posted, when you continued to stand there and get a coffee. You only moved about a second before you were demoted.

Normally I would expect more warnings prior to a demotion, but this isn't in breach of the rules.