Limelight Forums

Full Version: Banned for police brutality?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was playing on Limelight yesterday and a player (ZooM, who has already been banned multiple times and is known not to follow the rules)  cuffed me instantly upon him noticing me walk past him. It was totally empty and I had just spawned  and he ran up to me,cuffed me without any warning (it was unnecessary to cuff me). He then pulled out an AR (don't know which one) and started following me. After a short while he put away his weapon and just kept following me ( which is what he can do) and so far it had been going fine. After a while he pulled out his AR again and told me that "I will end you if you do not stop, I will end you, I will see that as a threat and I will end you". That is not how law enforcement should/ does act and now he was saying he'd make something up and that he will see me walking as a threat (?) and that he would end me. I did not do anything that would warrand lethal force and I knew this so I kept on walking because he could not shoot me ( as that would break rule 11.7) and I was also an anarchist, so it's not like I had the most respect for the law. He did not call for police as far as I'm aware as no law enforcement arrived, and all he could legally do was follow me until law enforcement arrived to arrest me. Also, no attempt to contact admin was made which is a clear breach of rule 1.8. 

After I was shot and the paramedics resurrected me he started writing to me on steam ( I sent a report, which nobody cared about and instead I was banned)  and he was telling me to cancel the report otherwise he would report me for FearRP. Then he continued to follow me before disconnecting  while I was still in cuffs and in an RP situation ( arrest) and leaving me there with nothing to do and admin had still not responded.

ZooM also claimed that "[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]I was only going to take him to the sidewalk and warn him about not jaywalking again.". This is clearly false because he wouldn't cuff and point a lethal weapon at me (and then use it) if all he wanted to do was warn me. He also claims that "[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]He kept going forward, I had to gun him down after telling him to stop at least 5 times.". I would argue that someone walking is not a threat and what he said about having to gun me down was uncalled for and too extreme.[/font][/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Cherno.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Please follow the template if you expect this to be reviewed properly.

/phone
Closed. Duplicate thread.