Limelight Forums

Full Version: Warning appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Vimpto

Warning ID: 2911

Issued by:  

Why should we appeal your warning: After 5 and a half months of having his warning on my record for attempting to trick bambo into a refund I have truly realized what big idiot I was to try and even bother attempting. I think I have changed since then and I have learnt that I always need to be honest with everything and not be stupid and lie

Looking at the warning now makes me feel really bad and down about myself and o wish I could go back and correct the mistake I made. Last of all I want to apolagize to bambo and the staff team for my messup

Thanks and hope you agree that I've changed for the better
Vimpto
Everyone makes a mistake here and there, it's important to learn from them. I don't hold grudges or anything, so all is fine and apology is of course accepted.

If the staff believe Vimpto has learnt from his mistake I support the removal of the warning with staff keeping a close eye on his refund requests.
Given the time you've served of the punishment and your apologies which I believe are sincere, I will lift the refund ban however the warning itself will remain on your record for future reference.

If something similar to this happens in the future, you will be given a permanent ban on refunds with little chance of appeal and also a ban to go alongside it.

Approved.