Limelight Forums

Full Version: OfficialFriet Warning Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:RP] Jolly Fr!et.[/font]

Warning ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]3244[/font]

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] BlackDog
[/font]

Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Do not try drown yourself to avoid arrest[/font]

Why should it be removed?:  Last time I checked a human being needs his hands to swim. I was handcuffed in water way deeper then what I can stand in. so it wasn't drowning to avoid arrest. it's called 'Realism', when someone is handcuffed while in the ocean he won't stay above the water for long. that is what happened.

Evidence:
-Involved, if this is the event I think it is I was the one who originally reported you to the police and watched the situation-

You was going to be arrested for simply trespassing onto a government facility, why would you try to drown yourself to avoid getting a "2 minute" arrest?
You don't need hands to stay afloat. Anyhow, even if your character was a bad swimmer, you still need to follow the rule about suicide to avoid RP.
(Dec 22, 2017, 04:50 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need hands to stay afloat. Anyhow, even if your character was a bad swimmer, you still need to follow the rule about suicide to avoid RP.

I do, i'm not a great swimmer ok.... :C
and It wasn't suicide since I didn't die. I just got injured, I knew I couldn't kill myself by doing that since there was a Medic at the lake at that time

Never did it to avoid any type of arrest.
You we're swimming around quite fine before the police spotted you and swam out to you, you swam from one end of the corner of the map you we're in, to the other, then back again, then to the bottom at an angle once the police showed up.

I see no reason to approve this appeal as it is fairly clear that you dove deeper once the police showed up and it looked like you couldnt escape, your own words to the paramedic we're (Paraphrase) "Why should i thank you for saving me, now i have to go to jail"