Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:M] roxmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a staff player report, not an abuse case.

Your Steam Name: Kahjo

Time/Date: 21:30 GMT

Your Steam ID: I don't think that's necesary here.

Name of Staff Member: [L²:M] roxmas

Summary/Details: Having an invalid job title "Random Guy With A Hazmat Suit". I believe that job title should not be allowed as it does not describe the persons job, as many staff complain (including [L²:M] roxmas that "Criminal" is not a correct job, and that it needs to describe more, like a Thug, carthief etc.)

Evidence: [Image: tfjiELl.png]
[Image: NKaC0ck.jpg]
this is unacceptable as it's not a job title, it's more of a character description and a staff member should know this better than anyone.
(Dec 22, 2017, 12:31 AM)Joulle Wrote: [ -> ]this is unacceptable as it's not a job title, it's more of a character description and a staff member should know this better than anyone.

Not involved, warned
As your screenshot provides no context whatsoever, I don't really get what you are on about. I was flying around, doing administrative stuff at this time. I was not involved in any RP whatsoever. I only had an out of character chatter with Cole when I was unphased (visible) - and that's about it.

It seems to me that you want to make something up for some reason.
Roxas and I at the time, as Roxas has stated above, were having an out-of-character chat and therefore was not any in-character interactions. I don't see anything wrong here as no roleplay was actually being conducted with the job title hence not having any wrong doing with it.

- Cole.
(Dec 22, 2017, 01:23 AM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ]As your screenshot provides no context whatsoever,I don't really get what you are on about. I was flying around, doing administrative stuff at this time. I was not involved in any RP whatsoever. I only had an out of character chatter with Cole when I was unphased (visible) - and that's about it.

It seems to me that you want to make something up for some reason.

Hello, thank you for replying. Your job was "Random Guy With A Gasmask Suit", which is still an invalid jobtitle, regardless of you doing administrative job. New players get the feeling that you are allowed to have such a job title as a moderator that is a rolemodel has one. I don't see the point here why you can't be a citizen and do administrative things, but you have to be a "Random Guy With A Gasmask Suit" and do administrative stuff with a gasmask on, there has to be some roleplay in the back of that thought.

Also to reply to "It seems to me that you want to make something up for some reason." No. I am bringing this up as a rulebreakaged. Why would the staff be allowed to have exceptions of the rules, if a normal person can't?
(Dec 22, 2017, 01:26 AM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ]Roxas and I at the time, as Roxas has stated above, were having an out-of-character chat and therefore was not any in-character interactions. I don't see anything wrong here as no roleplay was actually being conducted with the job title hence not having any wrong doing with it.

- Cole.

I did not ask you to reply. Not involved. Post reported.

To asnwer your questions, or statement. A job title is a job title. I would get warned if I'd have my job title as a "Criminal" and standing still doing nothing, afking, he / an administrator would tell me to make a better job title that tells a bit more, like Car thief, or a mugger, or a burglar
(Dec 22, 2017, 01:30 AM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 22, 2017, 01:26 AM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ]Roxas and I at the time, as Roxas has stated above, were having an out-of-character chat and therefore was not any in-character interactions. I don't see anything wrong here as no roleplay was actually being conducted with the job title hence not having any wrong doing with it.

- Cole.

I did not ask you to reply. Not involved. Post reported.

To asnwer your questions, or statement. A job title is a job title. I would get warned if I'd have my job title as a "Criminal" and standing still doing nothing, afking, he / an administrator would tell me to make a better job title that tells a bit more, like Car thief, or a mugger, or a burglar

Cole is involved enough to warrant his post to support Roxas' story, as supposed to Joulle earlier who just wanted to add his opinion
I will now sleep for 12h so I will reply to more things then. Same with blacjdogs thing
Concluded.

Logs confirmed that Roxas was not engaging in any roleplay at the time and the job title was more for flavour while conducting moderation duties on the server rather than anything else. Regardless, Roxas has been advised to refrain from using job titles which may give newer players the wrong idea, when not necessary. Additional evidence sent by other users regarding this same incident has also been reviewed and discussed.