Limelight Forums

Full Version: Paid for Membership 2 time's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, 

i recently bought Membership already but before that time i tried to buy it but i didn't have enough money in my paypal account so it held the money till i deposit money from my bank account, when i did that (paypal decided to take along time to do that) but then i decided to pay one more because i realized that paypal just froze the amount, Now it took it from my bank after i bought the membership already so please this is the proof : first one : https://imgur.com/a/dUoXl  Second one which i didn't really pay for : https://imgur.com/a/5m9gx im just asking for a refund of one membership costs of 5 GBP if its possible because i only wanted to pay for 1 membership not 2 so it was an accident which paypal made!

Estel
btw might wanna remvoe the screenshot may have soem perosnal info in
well thank you for the advice, i edited it and removed any personal informations
Please remove any sensative personal information from your post, I've already removed them once, this is for your own safety.

Thank you. We are still able to view your refund request even if you removed the links, its best if you remove them from the public eye. Thank you.
(Dec 21, 2017, 07:53 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]Please remove any sensative personal information from your post, I've already removed them once, this is for your own safety.

Thank you. We are still able to view your refund request even if you removed the links, its best if you remove them from the public eye. Thank you.

Thank you for that advice i already edited the images so u can view the new ones i guess, I've removed any personal informations as it should
ummmm i dont want to bother you or something but are you really looking into this or you just ignoring ? cuz its been a while now!
Only specific staff members can look at PayPal, it may take a while for them to process this, apologies.
(Dec 25, 2017, 10:57 AM)Termin Wrote: [ -> ]Only specific staff members can look at PayPal, it may take a while for them to process this, apologies.

Usually 1-2 months
is most likely going to have to deal with this.
done
, could you verify you have recieved this?
i have received the money, thank you for understanding, feel free to close the ticket.
Thread closed and archived.