Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR - Diesel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Diesel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:180596177

Server: v2ba

Time: (In UTC+0) 18:10

Summary: Broke fear rp (Pulls tazer under tazer point) broke failrp (Unarrest of prisoner for no reason (random unarrest)) and dc to avoid (dc whilst we called chief down to jails)

Evidence: 
Thank you for your player-report, OnlineSyco.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
-not involed-
I was the Sergeant at that time and he did unarrest the prisoner for no reason. Then I got news that he left the police force and that two officers were handcuffed. I came to the jails and uncuffed them. I support this PR 100%.
Requesting input from
Not a big suprise he unarrested that guy. Diesel came earlier to presidental floor and brought Leon with him, who was armed. Then he started protecting Leon with saying "he is my brother, what are you doing". Also the Leon guy were constantly insulting government in the OOC way. (Diesel was Vice President, leon was normal citizen and I were Secret Service Agent) I wish that I had my OBS on during that time. But if I recall right, I made an @ call but no one did ever answer.
Player Report Approved.
The accused player is found to be in breach of rules 11.3 (corruption limitation), 1.3 (D/C to avoid) and 2.3 (FearRP).

For the breaches of 1. 3 and 2.3, a 2 day, 12 hour ban shall be issued, and a 2 hour Police blacklist shall be issued for the breach of 11.3.

Please note, whilst unarresting people normally wouldn't fall under 11.3, a lack of prior RP background, combined with the excessive reactions to other officers shall lead to the punishment being issued.