Limelight Forums

Full Version: Maveric reported you after the round 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bug in game

Occurred like few days ago, first time, never seen this before

it came when I was sending client info to the server, then when I spawned in I had a chanse to type into it Big GrinD

Dunno wtf it is.  

[Image: NyQbYRy.png]
Thank you for your bug-report, Kahjo!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
I havent experienced that as I got reported, maybe its a bug that happened only once?
Had this multiple times already. Sometimes when some guy reports you trough this menu, it won't appear for you. When you re-join the window will suddenly appear, even if it was from the last day.

Seems like a problem with this report thingy.
sucky sucky fucky fucky wan time

Im pretty sure it doesn't appear the second you get reported because it would stop you from shooting which could lead to your death.So it triggers when you die or rejoin.
This occurs if there's is no administrator or moderator on the server when the report is sent and k also believe this happens if the year are writing the report and you leave during them writing it

Sent via Mobile
It's part of the RDM manager. It should show up after death. However, if you didn't die between getting the report and leaving, it will show up when you rejoin.

Not a bug.