Limelight Forums

Full Version: So I did add ambience sounds to Rockford, almost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Everything has disappeared, Richard Drive, mesa apartments, etc. And the ambience sounds didnt work. 

I did use env_soundscape option, I didnt use ambient_generic.
that's a compile problem, either it compiled wrong or you don't have a strong enough pc to compile the completeness (as rockford is stupidly big). If you could tell me what options in the compile menu you chose and did u put the rockford props and textures in the css files, maybe i could help. Big Grin
(Dec 19, 2017, 07:03 PM)LilSnek Wrote: [ -> ]that's a compile problem, either it compiled wrong or you don't have a strong enough pc to compile the completeness (as rockford is stupidly big). If you could tell me what options in the compile menu you chose and did u put the rockford props and textures in the css files, maybe i could help. Big Grin

Hello, it might be my PC which isnt very strong (amd a10 7800 and amd radeon r7 240). But here are the settings that I put. The screenshot is from a youtube video, but those are exactly same.
[Image: 3rwpn5K.png]
(Dec 19, 2017, 07:58 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 19, 2017, 07:03 PM)LilSnek Wrote: [ -> ]that's a compile problem, either it compiled wrong or you don't have a strong enough pc to compile the completeness (as rockford is stupidly big). If you could tell me what options in the compile menu you chose and did u put the rockford props and textures in the css files, maybe i could help. Big Grin

Hello, it might be my PC which isnt very strong (amd a10 7800 and amd radeon r7 240). But here are the settings that I put. The screenshot is from a youtube video, but those are exactly same.
[Image: 3rwpn5K.png]

I'm confused. I at first thought it was maybe a processing problem but after reviewing your video again, I think there could be a problem with the vmf. Could you check if it is definitely 24,325kb (it may show up as 23.7mb) and if not then download it again from the website. If the problem persists I would probably pin it down to an issue with your hammer, not having the correct models/textures in the correct CSS files or your processor. Is there any errors in actual hammer? if so then you need to put the correct rockford models/textures in the correct CSS files, if you need further help, please feel free to message me on here, discord or steam. Hope it helped! Big Grin
, any update on this?
Can be closed for now. I will continue with this topic later
Thread closed and archived.