Limelight Forums

Full Version: Freekillercy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Freekillercy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56397106

Server: v2b

Time: (In UTC+0) around 6:30 EST

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.

failRP - ramming police vehicles to instigate a pursuit as a citizen

Evidence: https://youtu.be/aFHqqmMF1cg
Thank you for your player-report, Hungames.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I was lagging as f***. Sorry about that. I was trying to get to the city entrance but still was crashing into your car. But when you started the pursuit I couldnt stop, sorry for the miss understanding.
So you kept on circling the police car, sounding your horn, ramming into him constantly all because you were lagging?
I was trying to turn to the entrance of the city. But it was always blocking my game. Aboit the horn I don't really know why I was doing it.
(Dec 18, 2017, 03:36 PM)Freekillercy Wrote: [ -> ]I was trying to turn to the entrance of the city. But it was always blocking my game. Aboit the horn I don't really know why I was doing it.

I'm totally sure you were just trying to get into the entrance of the city by finding the next cop and ramming him too.
(Dec 18, 2017, 10:07 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 18, 2017, 03:36 PM)Freekillercy Wrote: [ -> ]I was trying to turn to the entrance of the city. But it was always blocking my game. Aboit the horn I don't really know why I was doing it.

I'm totally sure you were just trying to get into the entrance of the city by finding the next cop and ramming him too.

I am involved in this situations as 'the next cop' is talking about here. You can also hear me saying he rams me while Hungames is writing out his BOLO on the radio, and you can hear me updating the location of the pursuit for a while, too. Someone that would accidentally crash into someone else (especially law enforcement) would (most likely and in best respect to the other party) apologize for doing so; and not drive off with the speed he decided to drive off with.

Freekillercy did not show any signs of wanting or even trying to get into the city without initiating a pursuit through ramming us; nor did he show any signs of lagging whatsoever. My vehicle was stopped at the side of the road when Freekillercy passed by and crashed into my vehicle. I do not remember how it exactly happened, but I do remember having to initiate a pursuit on him because he didn't even stop to see if I was doing all right (hit and run).

Because of those events, I second what Hungames said about him not just trying to find the entrance / trying to instigate pursuits with the police by ramming our vehicles.
This will be concluded later tonight. If you have anything further to add please do so.
Player report approved.

I'm led to believe that you knew what you were doing by sounding the horns. To me, that isn't just a coincidence. With your experience, I shouldn't be expecting this behaviour. A day and a half's suspension will be issued for baiting police.

Thanks for the report.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team