Limelight Forums

Full Version: [UBR] Zona
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:
Zona

Ban ID:

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()
[L²] Enzyme

Server:
All game servers

Ban Reason:
TOS - Hosting our content on a different server/community without permission.

Why should you be unbanned?:
Well, first of all, hello again! 

I have been banned from LL for almost a year now. I have talked to Enzyme on steam about my current TOS ban and we spoke about what went wrong etc. I have really really learned my lesson after this ban and I do feel that I deserve a 2nd chance in order to show Limelight that I have improved. My Terms Of Service breakage was a really bad idea and I'm very sorry about that. There is none explanation for my actions that I took that night and if there is one thing I would like to do, then it is to never have done it in the first place. 

Limelight is a community which is developing rapidly from what I have seen, correct me there if I'm wrong but its a great community after my experience with you. It's not a great feeling to be banned from a community like Limelight. All I'm asking for is one more chance to prove that I have grown mentally in age and that I do take rules a lot more serious now then what I did in my past here at Limelight. That's why I think I should be unbanned ...

Evidence:

N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Zona.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under review.
Hi Zona. Yes, it has been awhile.

We certainly appreciate the interest in returning. However, the concern is the matter in which you were banned. It is considered a very serious breach in our ToS. Certainly not something that is taken lightly.

As such, it is under review but I can say that it might take some time for this type of thing to be forgiven.
Do you care to explain why it appears as you've used LL made models in two of your recent addon content packs?
Are you able to provide some screenshots of these models by any chance ?
Alright,

I took a look at my content packs and add-ons and I only found the player models for prisoners and the Radar gun. These models are not LL made which means LL is not the author of these player models. In fact, it is DarkNoob who is the author of the radar gun and both Darknoob and Nevy who is the author of the player models. 

I had a small chat with DarkNoob in order to clear some things up. 

So there you have it Enzyme. The models were not taken from LL's workshop packs as I do not subscribe to yours and I haven't for the past year. The models are not LL once so I guess that LL can't take any author of it as it's not created under your name or LL's name. DarkNoob gave you permission to use it but the author of the models are in his name and DarkNoob don't mind if people use his models on other servers.
It's not about the models that were made by DarkNoob that's the big concern here. The concern here is that you have custom LL content in your packs such as the wrench and the hud of the mechanic repair system. How this has landed into your content packs is quite important considering that you're already banned for hosting our content without our permission, and I don't see how you've managed to put our content in "your" content packs accidentally without copying the content we have in our packs straight into yours.

This doesn't really signal that you've learnt from your ban nor that you seem very remorseful about how things went down the last time when you were caught.
Hello, Enzyme and thanks for replying. I was wondering if you could provide some screenshot of this as I don't remember to put this in into any of my content packs?

Well, I just found the material after taking a closer look. I don't know how they ended up in the X-Ray Gaming files as the only updates they received was Weapon Locker, Taser, Custom HQ Spikestrip and radar gun. It was a darkrp server so I would never code a mechanic script for it as there is a Vcmod Damage system ... The two materials which were the wrench icon and the mechanic material has been removed and with all of my other workshop addons.

This was something I was 100% sure wasn't in the content pack but some way got into it.  I might have managed to put some files into some files and extract wrong CityRP content pack, I can't really explain this and I can see that it looks really bad at this stage. I would have thought the same thing as LL but I'm 100% honest when I write this that I did not know that these materials were in there. I'm terribly sorry about that.
You've had to extract our content, copy our content to your content pack and then publish said content in order to achieve this.

I'm personally not impressed at all here, and you know yourself how this looks.
I'll give other staff-members a chance to give their opinion on this before I make a decision here, but I'm personally not supportive of an unban at this time.

Will conclude in aprox. 24 hours.
Yeah I do agree with you here Enzyme. But the files which were In here can't just have been LL just so that's clear. If you look closer into the file, there are more items there which were not LL made. As I said previously, I can be 100% honest with you that I do not know how I got these LL models into this pack and you can say what ever you want that I did it on purpose but that's not really true. I would never have use for the icon or thr material which was inside this folder and I didn't know about it.  

You can f.example say that I extraced that LL content pack on purpose and put it in there on purpose but again not true. Maybe I forgot to delete some of the files which were extracted with it or if I extracted something wrong, I can't confirm this or conclude it with that as I don't know what went wrong and I don't see how you can tell what happened there when I was the one who took the actions. It looks really bad and I understand that and I would have said the same but I would never considered that it was on purpose before I knew anything about the process the "suspect" as done it in. We are a bit different there from my prospective but I think the world has to be like this but I do not agree with your suspicion of my process when I were about to extract and upload.
Reviewed and denied.

Banned user was found having Limelights own creative content in the content packs that the banned user has created. I will not be granting an unban at this time due to the similarity between this situation and the ban that he is trying to appeal.

TOS bans are very serious and a "situation" like this is too much when attempting to appeal said TOS ban.