Limelight Forums

Full Version: Dan and cheetah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DCode:
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] cheetah and Dan

[b]SteamID: [/b] STEAM_0:0:20723457 - STEAM_0:0:80374954

[b]Server: [/b] CityRP 2

[b]Time: [/b] (In UTC+0) 7:32

[b]Summary:[/b] Give us context and what rules they broke. Failrp- Police helping the anarchist even tho rules states that cops basically cant help anarchist or other way

[b]Evidence:[/b]
Thank you for your player-report, Toro PDX.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
(Dec 16, 2017, 03:34 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]DCode:
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] cheetah and Dan

[b]SteamID: [/b] STEAM_0:0:20723457 - STEAM_0:0:80374954

[b]Server: [/b] CityRP 2

[b]Time: [/b] (In UTC+0) 7:32

[b]Summary:[/b] Give us context and what rules they broke. Failrp- Police helping the anarchist even tho rules states that cops basically cant help anarchist or other way

[b]Evidence:[/b]

If you cant see it good here a link https://imgur.com/a/GYCP5
Grub got shot by you, I had to direct myself to you and kill you which I had the full right to do so, as for dan helping me or myself helping him, that did not happen from my part as well as from his. He was going to arrest me anyways but he was busy shooting the other guy at the hill.
(Dec 16, 2017, 04:08 AM)goku#7 Wrote: [ -> ]Grub got shot by you, I had to direct myself to you and kill you which I had the full right to do so, as for dan helping me or myself helping him, that did not happen from my part as well as from his. He was going to arrest me anyways but he was busy shooting the other guy at the hill.

But last time i checked anarchist ( the people that commit crimes ) dont help cops they not heros man they met for crime activity
(Dec 16, 2017, 04:20 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 16, 2017, 04:08 AM)goku#7 Wrote: [ -> ]Grub got shot by you, I had to direct myself to you and kill you which I had the full right to do so, as for dan helping me or myself helping him, that did not happen from my part as well as from his. He was going to arrest me anyways but he was busy shooting the other guy at the hill.

But last time i checked anarchist ( the people that commit crimes ) dont help cops they not heros man they met for crime activity

Did you just read what I have said? Besides can you provide us with a video to strengthen your false accusations?
(Dec 16, 2017, 04:24 AM)goku#7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 16, 2017, 04:20 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you just read what I have said? Besides can you provide us with a video to strengthen your false accusations?
we know its you cause if u look at pics it sees you and dan talking plus i have a who i was killed by
I was in the raid too. Dan (Police) Teamed up with goku. They both raided my and toros base together. Helping eachother to snipe us and so. There was intention from both of you to team up.
Toro, do you have any further evidence to back your claims?

If so you have 24hrs to post it before this is concluded
i dont my proof it was them cause who ever killed me said it and you see them both talking and working together
I most likely won't be on all weekend, thus I hope my words don't get twisted nor get used against me without me being able to clarify.

Dan came to assist, even searched us prior to breaching your house, we stayed put. We tucked ourselves around our truck and took cover. We wore gas masks, no one knew who we were, and you were firing on friendly civilians that had nothing to do with it, aka the mechanic. He was prone next to me, you hit him. You then started firing shots at me, I said in voice, "this idiot better not hit me or I'm going to be p*ssed", or something along those lines.

I moved to duck more behind the truck, yet you kept firing at me. You eventually hit me, which was blatantly obvious. Cheetah, being the loyal Elmira's Trucking Gang - 1st Lt he is, quickly and swiftly defended his leader. Dan was preoccupied with fighting you guys, he was outgunned and outnumbered. Why would he focus on the guys not shooting him? 

Why would you shoot more people? If you're getting stung by one beehive, you wouldn't go kick another. Cheetah and I planned our escape, but sadly he got hit. I ran his body over to the truck to save my unit. I am now angered and saddened to see my crew get hit after he threw his life away to defend me. I quickly grab my rifle and pop a few shots at you. During this time, you tried doing maneuvers, you attempted to charge the truck, then fell back to the trees. Dan was forced to focus on you, I was forced to focus on you, and Cheetah was forced to focus on you, when he was alive, because you tried to shoot every single one of us. The guy next to me isn't shooting me, so its HIGHLY LIKELY, that I'll wait to deal with him so I don't DIE trying to handcuff him/detain him.

Then the best part. You're injured by the tree, Dan sprints over to place handcuffs on you. I sprint over, but I never stop running. I know that Dan will quickly deal with me because I broke the law. I run to the gas station, hide everything I own, and pretend nothing ever happened. Gas mask was ditched, ammo,guns, and my kevlar. 

The short version?

You shot at innocent bystanders who were doing all they could to stand behind their truck. You decided the best course of action was to shoot them. Now you have more people aggravated at you because you tried to kill them. Cheetah and I were completely content standing there hiding behind our truck.

Added bit: I can't say we really assisted Dan because, logs will prove this, one of the guys handcuffed was willing to pay me 30,000 to pick his cuffs while Dan was distracted. You know darn well I attempted to do it, but couldn't as I'd become the bigger threat if I was releasing Dan's handcuffed people.
Without further evidence i see nothing wrong occuring here as neither side can prove their side of the story is actualy what occured, and if any rule violations actualy took place.

Report Denied