Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight Coffee Machine: How to (with video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guide is to explain and show you exactly how to use the coffee maker.

Step 1: Purchase a Coffee Machine from a chef

Step 2: Spawn Coffee Machine from F1 Menu Inventory/food tab.

Step 3: Freeze Coffee Machine in a logical, upright position.

Step 4: Pressing "use" on the Coffee Machine (Default Key: E) will change the type of brew that comes out. This currently has no difference in effect.

Step 5: Spawn a mug prop while looking at the hotplate of the Coffee Machine.  (Mugs can be found in CS:S/mapprops/cs_office)

Step 6: Press "use" on the Coffee Machine (Default Key: E) to start brewing.  This will cost you $50.

Step 7: Wait till coffee is brewed (If looking at the mug, you will see it's ownership go from *Your Steam Name* to N/A)

Step 8: Press "use" on the mug (Default Key: E) to drink the coffee (gaining 5 hunger) or use fist/key swep secondary fire (Default Key: Right Click) to move the mug elsewhere.

Note 1: The initial spawning of the mugs will take 1 prop each, but after they convert to food they are removed from your prop count.

Note 2: Leave a small gap between Coffee Machines, else there is a high chance that they bug out when attempting to spawn in the mugs that requires you to expend $50 to reset the cycle, after the wait of course.

Note 3: Each player may have three Coffee Machines in use.

Video Demonstration of myself working with three Machines.

*Administration has my permission to edit this post to reflect any changes that may occur involving this content*

Guide has been added to the Guide Encyclopedia. Excellent work on your guide, Jokhah.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-12399.html
Thanks, now I finally know how to use coffee machine
Thank you so much, I've always wondered how to use it!
I'm sure this will be very helpful and I can see new players coming onto the forums to learn more about the coffee machine in all its complexity