Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mackepäär 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Mackepäär

SteamID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:95991197[/font]

Server: v2b

Time: (In UTC+0) Yesterday, dont remember the exact time

Summary:
-FearRP, evading from gunpoint
-Keypads not easily accessible, door open only for 2.5 seconds (7.1)
-Propkilling someone

If it seems like we are like chasing him constantly, we weren't, it was just a lucky coincidence

Evidence:
Thank you for your player-report, Vatipää.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Going down the list:

FearRP: There is no violation of fearRP that i can spot, as the moment he runs, the one who actualy has the gun, gets into the car, youve essentialy said this to your own hostage. "I need to get my keys out, here hold my gun"  The armed person who had him at fearRP, gets into the car and he bolts when the weapon is no longer in play.

This is somewhat similar to hostage ropes and cuffs, where should you have someone at FearRP, taking out a rope or handcuff will not void the fearRP applied, but the key difference is, you have stepped into a vehicle, closed the door, and turned on the engine, you have put yourself far beyond a reasonable "I can simply lift my gun up" standpoint.

Keypads not easily accessable: From personal experiience and what it appears to be doing in the picture, this looks non-malicious, as some people use 1 button for inside and outside of a custom door for easier access.

A warning will be issued for this as while its non-malicious, it does need to be made clear that for a door such as this, an access panel needs to be easily accessable on both sides.

Propkilling: Due to the short timeframe of the clip, I cannot confirm that the accused has actualy killed anyone intentionaly.

A warning will be issued on this, as while we cannot show he did infact try to kill someone, placeing a prop like that in such a mannor ontop of a potentialy wounded person is not the way to go about things.

Report Approved