Limelight Forums

Full Version: Voluptious' resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good evening community.

This post serves as an announcement to inform everyone that Voluptious has chosen to resign from Limelight as he was drafted into the army, and he has realized that he can't make time for Limelight as he hoped he'd be able to.

We wish him the very best, we hope that he won't get sent into a war-zone and we thank him for the great work he's done on Limelight. 
His dedication has earned him the Veteran-jacket and we hope to see him return one day. 

Farvel  gutten min, savner deg allerede!
Cya Vol, Thanks for everything.
See you around
Good luck in the army
Takk fo at du var en god kontakt person under min tid som Contributor. Du er en helt fantastisk person som jeg beundrer stort. Du har gjort mye for LL og jeg ønsker deg alt lykke til i militæret. Takk
I wish you the best of luck Vol!

*salutes*
Best of lick Vol take care now pal
He has served Limelight well, and now he is off to serve his country well. Goodbye and good luck, Vol- Volupt- Volup-name too hard.
Mandatory service is a bitch. Good luck to you Vol. Hope to see you back safe and sound.

Keep your head down and rely on your training. All will be fine. I speak from experience.
Thank you for being here at Limelight and good luck wished upon you during your service in the military. It's probably going to be a tough time, but if you do what Jokhah said and rely on your training; everything should play out neatly.

Hope to see you around again in the future!
Love you vol. you taught me a lot. Stay safe
Stay safe Vol. Hope you return one day.
Good luck Vol, stay safe, and when you come back you better implement me those dragons you promised me!
Best of luck for the future Vol. Never spoke to you I dont think but I appeciate the work that you've done for Limelight.
Bye bye
Pages: 1 2