Limelight Forums

Full Version: Boshine + Vatipaa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] [L²:RP] Boshine

[b]SteamID: [/b] Boshine - STEAM_0:1:79627037 Vatipaa - STEAM_0:1:122711907

[b]Server: [/b] Rockford v2b

[b]Time: [/b] 17:01pm British Time

[b]Summary:[/b] Fearrp - Boshine 'Secretly transmitting' whilst I had my gun out on saftey and him being told
to get out but not cause of his fake injury (He didnt get out cause he had a gun on his back)

Vatipaa - Overuse of lethal force coming to hostage / kill me with a shotgun over a $250 fine.

[b]Evidence:[/b]
https://youtu.be/5qoo8auWX6I
Thank you for your player-report, Vimpto.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I do apologize for my bad video quality. I will try to get better quality next time. <3
The video has no evidence on me as a player. Also you can see vap get out of the van and say hands up. The officer then takes the first shot leading to the shoot out.
The "secretly" transmissing was using the clan radio and saying "why would I bring a gun to inner shell", then I realized boshine needs help, I came there and took my gun out. I said hands up, and I didnt shoot you, insteadYOU started shooting me first.
(Dec 13, 2017, 07:27 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]The video has no evidence on me as a player. Also you can see vap get out of the van and say hands up. The officer then takes the first shot leading to the shoot out.

Your clearly shown talking in the GTR
Yea shown talking but not for the thing you're accusing me for.
(Dec 13, 2017, 07:34 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]Yea shown talking but not for the thing you're accusing me for.

---> Content removed by staff.
Thats what im accusing you of
Forum rule 6 for images Steam messages need permission from the other person before being posted.

Please remove our message log.

Thank you
Any update? Before everyone forgets what happened. It was still Vimpto who started shooting me first when I said "Hands up"
(Dec 22, 2017, 09:00 AM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]Any update? Before everyone forgets what happened. It was still Vimpto who started shooting me first when I said "Hands up"

Because my gun was already out
(Dec 22, 2017, 11:20 AM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 22, 2017, 09:00 AM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]Any update? Before everyone forgets what happened. It was still Vimpto who started shooting me first when I said "Hands up"

Why am I even involved to this PR then? Makes no sense
(Dec 22, 2017, 11:46 AM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]

For agreeing to come with 2 shotguns over a $250 fine - failrp, this would never happen in real life or in the game usually. You wouldnt risk such a pricey gun over a $250 fine
(Dec 22, 2017, 11:53 AM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]

For agreeing to come with 2 shotguns over a $250 fine - failrp, this would never happen in real life or in the game usually. You wouldnt risk such a pricey gun over a $250 fine
1. I didnt know about the fine
2. I can take risks ICly if I want, but the main point was that boshine did need help.
3. Why didnt you follow my orders, if you did no-one wouldnt get hurt. I was just about to tell you go away.
(Dec 22, 2017, 12:23 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 22, 2017, 11:53 AM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]

1. I didnt know about the fine
Maybe you should ask what exactly is going on before coming with a big shotgun?
2. I can take risks ICly if I want, but the main point was that boshine did need help.
Bringing a $8000 shotgun (2) to someone being fined $250 would be failrp in my opinion
3. Why didnt you follow my orders, if you did no-one wouldnt get hurt. I was just about to tell you go away.
Because i had a gun and had additionals around the area near by me doing other traffic stops that would get a quick response
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5