Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Accepted] Roxas' Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name:  [L²:RP] roxas

Steam ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:18517851[/font]

Your Age: 22

Hours on server: 1300+

RP Events you have been in: More than I can count.

Reps Issued: 13

Ban History on Limelight: none

Blacklist History on Limelight: 3

Warning history on Limelight: 1

In Character Information

Division you are applying for: Medical Division

Full Name: Felix Zimmermann

All Nicknames: I've been called by many nicknames already. Some call me "Asshole". Some stick with "Dipshit". My ex-girlfriend calls me "low-life".

Date of Application: 09.12.2017

Date of birth:   03/24/1992

Place of Birth: Halle (river Saale), Saxony-Anhalt, Germany

Telephone Number: 0345 311 1337 21

Mobile: 0152 1337 1337

Driver's License Number: DL-N4Z-1-0815

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 1 Richard Drv.

Zip code: 18863

Suburb / City: Rockford

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Wegscheider Straße 11

Zip code: 06112

Suburb / City: Halle (river Saale)

Why I am applying:

I am applying for the Medical Division, because I gathered previous experiences in a field combat medic team during my 4 years in a Medic Batallion in the German Bundeswehr. Ever since I moved to Rockford, I wanted to continue in that field and improve my abilities in a well known company.

What is my background in that specific field:

As already stated above, I served in a Medic Batallion of the German Bundeswehr since I was 18 for four years. I had 1 and a half year of training aswell as two deployments abroad. One of them being in Kabul, Afghanistan and one of them in Pristina, Kosovo.

Why you should pick me for FUMUKU:

As a quite experienced combat medic I still have yet to improve. I know I can do so being in your Medical Division.
I will ask no questions, if not absolutely necessary. I will do my job. Want me to learn something new? I can do that. I consider myself as a fast learner. 

What I am offering FUMUKU:

I offer you my loyality. The will to learn and the skills to fulfill your needs.

Character Bio:

Born in a small flat in Halle, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany, I got raised together with my older brother Patrick.
Being in a family with average income, I've never really felt special. I attended school like everyone else. Made friends, played a lot of games - you know. All that shit.

At the age of 18 I applied for the Bundeswehr (German army). There I was able to attend an apprenticeship as an Electronics Technician, whilst I had my Field Combat Medic training simultaniously.

After that, at the age of 21 I attended a mission in Kabul, Afghanistan to support local troops and train them in advanced open field combat.
At the age of 23 I was sent to another mission abroad. This time it was Pristina, Kosovo to assist the KFOR in policing the city and treating those who got injured whilst doing so.

At the age of 24 I left the Bundeswehr and decided to move to Rockford. Currently unemployed, I am looking for a company that is not involved in a war, but would help me in fulfill my dream.
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage One

Your application will be reviewed in:
One to five working days.

[Image: tt4UICh.png]
Thank you for your patience

Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been:

[Image: ZSHKa7F.png]

Congratulations on the success of your application. Welcome to the team our newest Officer, Felix Zimmermann!

The team notes:
Welcome to the Team, Zimmermann. Well done. As a public notice, You have been noticed for instant extension to Stage One to Stage Three due to the team not thinking you required to go through Commissionary training, Tots to you. Anyways, Congratulations.

Welcome to the team. Your first task is to make me a cup of coffee-... I mean, we are going to prepare some warmup exercises to make you FUMUKU fit. Once again, welcome to the team.

Remember
We do it, because we can.
[font=Verdana][i]

[Image: tt4UICh.png]