Limelight Forums

Full Version: No Idea for the ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID:STEAM_0:1:155955391

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. () It was 26

Server: Main City Rp

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid arrest

Why should you be unbanned?: I died, crashed into a car and then dced, if I had a warrant on me I was unaware but yea, I crashed n died to decided i'd play csgo. I believe the ban the warrant was after I died so I sorry for that.

Evidence: Got none since I didn't believe it was need'd
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Taze4570.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Ok, from my point I seen you evading police in a van, go head on with me then DC once cops showed up. Could be bad timing but I was pretty sure you were aware that cops were pursuing you.
I was high at the time xD, fuck knows. All I rem is that I died n then left 26 <3
I wasn't injured fyi, just dead, my car was fine but I had 5hp so crashed at 20 n died. My bad for crashing but I wasn't fully there xD plus I didn't mean to crash since I was enjoying the police chase
Ok so as I thought, you were aware the police were chasing so the ban will remain.
Hi there Taze,

We expect all players to assume reasonable responsibility over their accounts, and if this expectation can't be met, then you can always request for staff to temporarily ban you until the time you feel capable to uphold that responsibility. In this case, you were aware of the police chasing you and no attempt was made to try and inform staff beforehand. Due to this, I'm agreed with 26 and the ban will stand as issued.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team.