Limelight Forums

Full Version: Job Abuse PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Lil Boat

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:206421430

Server: Main

Time: (In UTC+0) 00:41am on 08/12/2017

Summary: The player briefly went President, deleted a decent set of laws and added 3 of his own - including "concealed weapons are permitted". He then went back to Citizen and decided to walk around with some sort of SMG on his back. When I went to arrest him he had said that his law he previously created allowed him to carry his weapon. However, it did not as his weapon was not at all concealed. He tried to create a silly excuse about it being in his hands or on his playermodel or something and was eventually arrested for breaking his own law. He complained in OOC and after his release, he decided to go President again and create a law stating "on back and not in hands is concealed". I believe this player abused the President Job in order to create a law which he thought would allow him to carry an SMG on his back and then after he realized he was wrong (and after he was released from jail for the mentioned offence), he went President again to try and change what the word "concealed" meant and allow him to commit the same crime.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/SrHze (Screenshots provided)
https://youtu.be/K4ZaMBFpGgo (Video clip shown of his arrest prior to his second (or perhaps first) case of Job abuse)
Thank you for your player-report, Da Cool Cow.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Accused has 24 hours to respond.
Player report approved.

Apologies for the delay in conclusion, as I've been handling other matters.

Player Lil Boat (STEAM_0:0:206421430) will receive a 3 hour blacklist from President due to violating our rules on powergaming.

Thanks for the report.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team