Limelight Forums

Full Version: The ban for my Base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name Fluz 

Ban ID: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...light=Fluz

Banned by: [L²:M] Nightmare

Server: Main RP server

Ban Reason: Breaking the following rules: 7.1 (4 k-pads leading to one way) - 8.5 (k-pad visible to defenders)

Why should you be unbanned?: I Got Banned Today, I did a Mistake for about a week ago, where I had 3 Keypads Leading to the same way. AS I said I stand For my mistake, But I got banned Today and this was more than a week ago. Why would you ban me one and a half day when this was more then a week ago. I've learned from my mistake and you can check my last bases I dont have keypads leading to the same way and no unfair spots were the raiders can't spot me. And I understand That I'll be Punished, But ban me the same day or at least the same week, Beaucse this week I've been playing And I learned my mistake. Just by reading the forum post . I UNDERSTAND why I got a ban, I have learned the rules, And I promise you That this mistake will not be repeated, I Also understand that you admins are working hard to look for an admin telling me the spot up there in my base was fine. But why would I lie about that and then risk a worse ban ? That doesn't make sense to me, I'm not lying there was a admin there and he told me that the spot was ok.  And I'ts friday today, I wanna play today With my friends and  have fun as usual. 

Regards Fluz
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Fluz127.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Follow the template and I'll be happy to respond.
Done.
In the meantime whilst you were editing your original post to reflect the template, I spoken to the involved staff member () who was there, and it seems there has been a mistake somewhere along the line. As I was asking him if he granted you permission, he didn't recognise the name, so said no which was why I issued the punishment.

After confirming once seeing this unban request was made, I confirmed with him once more, referencing the original PR and showing him the pictures which jogged his mind. He agrees that the ledge was a breach of a written rule, as with the keypads as well. He wasn't aware that the ledge was there though, so we'll excuse that bit.

Here's what I'm prepared to offer you.

I'll lift your suspension entirely, and remove it from your record in tradeoff for a one hour extension to your current PTE blacklist.

Do you accept this?
Ok, No problems can you explain that better I dont understand the last thing "I'll lift your suspension entirely, and remove it from your record in tradeoff for a one hour extension to your current PTE blacklist."
I will unban you, and remove the ban off your record (so it won't be visible to either you or staff anymore) in return for a one hour extension to your blacklist.
That sounds good IS it black list so I cant use Props Or what blacklist is it Sir ?
It's a PTE blacklist which will block your use of props, toolgun, physgun and entities yes.
Yes, I accept It
Unban request approved. Your ban will be lifted shortly as well as the amendments made to your blacklist.

Have fun, and please keep this in mind for next time to avoid similar occurrences.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team