Limelight Forums

Full Version: FreeKillercy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Code:
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] ☢freekillercy™ 

[b]SteamID: [/b] (STEAM_0:1:56397106)

[b]Server: [/b] City2RP

[b]Time: [/b] (In UTC+0) 6:11

[b]Summary:[/b] Give us context and what rules they broke. Failrp and maybe RDM i was killed with no commands
                                                        and not a job title he was marked as citizen
[b]Evidence:[/b] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NdmdNZIf0KikP-JXEPulNyjoidd2gER4OXr5fyF_4DI/edit?usp=sharing
Thank you for your player-report, Toro PDX.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
(Dec 8, 2017, 02:15 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]Code:
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] ☢freekillercy™ 

[b]SteamID: [/b] (STEAM_0:1:56397106)

[b]Server: [/b] City2RP

[b]Time: [/b] (In UTC+0) 6:11

[b]Summary:[/b] Give us context and what rules they broke. Failrp and maybe RDM i was killed with no commands
                                                        and not a job title he was marked as citizen
[b]Evidence:[/b] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NdmdNZIf0KikP-JXEPulNyjoidd2gER4OXr5fyF_4DI/edit?usp=sharing

i added 6 pictures on it
I wonder, if you know so much about this, you certainly weren't afk and certainly did not follow my orders via mic. And I was not a citizen, I had a different job.
(Dec 8, 2017, 02:25 AM)Freekillercy Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder, if you know so much about this, you certainly weren't afk and certainly did not follow my orders via mic. And I was not a citizen, I had a different job.

you know who i was we played with each other and we are in the same discord too also i just got logs i came back from afk ans saw myself dead
(Dec 8, 2017, 02:30 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 8, 2017, 02:25 AM)Freekillercy Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder, if you know so much about this, you certainly weren't afk and certainly did not follow my orders via mic. And I was not a citizen, I had a different job.

you know who i was we played with each other and we are in the same discord too also i just got logs i came back from afk ans saw myself dead
also violated a clan rule not to raid allies
I didnt even known you were in the clan ??
(Dec 8, 2017, 02:38 AM)Freekillercy Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt even known you were in the clan ??

im Toro PDX
(Dec 8, 2017, 02:39 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 8, 2017, 02:38 AM)Freekillercy Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt even known you were in the clan ??

im Toro PDX
LJS and Russian mafia worked together
Worked* (The Russian Mafia doesn't exist no more)
(Dec 8, 2017, 02:50 AM)Freekillercy Wrote: [ -> ]Worked* (The Russian Mafia doesn't exist no more)

i know but u still in the clan they just changed their name
You are talking about a none RP subject called discord. The clan was infact deleted, the discord changed the name yes, the clan got deleted. As that, every ally is gone, still I will copy paste to here the message I posted on Discord : "I dont really see the jobs of people, I heard contraband I rushed it, I wasnt alone if you want to know, I didnt plan this attack, I just helped, if I knew who you were I would had not touched your door. Belive me I said the same thing to your leader even dough he thought I was going to raid him when I was just helping my friend. Dont take rushed theories and conclusions when you 'were afk'"
(Dec 8, 2017, 03:15 AM)Freekillercy Wrote: [ -> ]You are talking about a none RP subject called discord. The clan was infact deleted, the discord changed the name yes, the clan got deleted. As that, every ally is gone, still I will copy paste to here the message I posted on Discord : "I dont really see the jobs of people, I heard contraband I rushed it, I wasnt alone if you want to know, I didnt plan this attack, I just helped, if I knew who you were I would had not touched your door. Belive me I said the same thing to your leader even dough he thought I was going to raid him when I was just helping my friend. Dont take rushed theories and conclusions when you 
what was your job title
My job title was 'Criminal' witch I changed after to 'Street Racer Pro'.
You are aware that Criminal isn't a valid job title, right?
Pages: 1 2