Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP] Vatipää #Finland100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Vatipää #Finland100

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122711907

Server: Rockford

Time: 16:43

Summary: Prop Abuse - Spawning Plates on the road and making them Icy. - Not RPing with them as the job name "LJS -  - Private" indicates - Just here to screw with people

Evidence:[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/GtU2v3yGKZ8[/video]
[Image: qSU827m.jpg]
[Image: U0i4d4S.jpg]
[Image: crKf4Lx.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, Nebula.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.

Please explain your actions here
Hello,

Let's start with the fact I am not screwing with people, I am doing some "winter RP" as it's december. This has no malicious intent whatsoever. I am adding some new around the city. I did this yesterday too and no-one did argue about that, you are the first guy who says this is a problem. There is a moderator atm online and he hasn't said anything about that to me.
(Dec 7, 2017, 07:18 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, I am not screwing with people, I am doing some "winter RP" as it's december. This has no malicious intent whatsoever. I am adding some new around the city. I did this yesterday too and no-one did argue about that, you are the first guy who says this is a problem. There is a moderator atm online and he hasn't said anything about that to me.

The Problem is not that you spawn them, its the ammount of them and you're nowhere to be seen doing anything with them.
(Dec 7, 2017, 07:33 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 7, 2017, 07:18 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, I am not screwing with people, I am doing some "winter RP" as it's december. This has no malicious intent whatsoever. I am adding some new around the city. I did this yesterday too and no-one did argue about that, you are the first guy who says this is a problem. There is a moderator atm online and he hasn't said anything about that to me.

The Problem is not that you spawn them, its the ammount of them and you're nowhere to be seen doing anything with them.

Do I have to? It's an RP for the winter. Like mentioned above you are the only guy who complains about this. I can proof that tho the ice props didnt look that realistic. And I built the dupe in the build server. I didn't spawn those in the main server
Updated the post above
(Dec 7, 2017, 07:44 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]

Do I have to? It's an RP for the winter. Like mentioned above you are the only guy who complains about this. I can proof that tho the ice props didnt look that realistic. And I built the dupe in the build server. I didn't spawn those in the main server

- Yes, its the main server and many people are using the road, and having ice without any reason is just annoying.
- 2 Years ago, administrators complained about my Icy parts on the road when i stood right next to them and did something with them.
- The map has not really arrived in winter so far, and ice with green grass and no snow is kinda not very winter ish.
- Pictures were taken on the main server.

I would not have a Problem when the A: The map had snow B: It were less ice parts C: You activly doing something against that, even if its just /advert There's ice on the road, drive carefully. We're going to remove it.
Witness

I was on the server when he had done this both yesterday and today. Yesterday he was adverting to the effect of : "Winter conditions are getting very bad, spots of the roads are freezing."

Today I saw the same situation on the roads and was reporting it via government radio (U key, text based, logs will cover the claim if required) while I was playing SWAT. Though some of the plates made it annoying during a high speed chase, in the city people travelling at a moderate speed were doing just fine.

I have seen other dupes involving prop placement in the roads with and without staff permission that were about the same in terms of unusual reaction to vehicles at speed.

I do not feel that he did this with any intention of violating any rules, however I was much too busy on response calls to monitor if any such adverts had taken place today to add in the RP context.

Additionally, no one was RPing cleaning up said ice in the road either, IE: Salts and scrapes road to remove ice patch, so I didn't feel the need to complain about the icy conditions as no one bothered to do anything about it. Just some slick road, in my opinion, that if driven on under 30-35ish mph had next to no effect on the SWAT Suburban nor the police standard cruisers. It would cause people to wreck when they were whiping around the city at higher, speed racer speeds, which most the time they shouldn't be doing that without an RP reason to begin with.

I do not personally feel that he should be punished, but it's also not up to me.
(Dec 7, 2017, 08:19 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]

- Yes, its the main server and many people are using the road, and having ice without any reason is just annoying.
I tried to do some winter RP without any malicious intent
- 2 Years ago, administrators complained about my Icy parts on the road when i stood right next to them and did something with them.
And?
- The map has not really arrived in winter so far, and ice with green grass and no snow is kinda not very winter ish.
There dont have to be snow to make the road icy, it can be the cold weathers.
- Pictures were taken on the main server.
I know, i meant like it was a dupe in adv duplicator that I spawned in main. I builded that in build server, not in the main server.
Why didn't you roleplay the situation if it makes you angry if there is ice? Like do some ice melting/cleaning RP. Just RP you add some salt to the ice, and pm me when you have "cleaned the ice".
(Dec 7, 2017, 08:21 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]Witness

I was on the server when he had done this both yesterday and today.  Yesterday he was adverting to the effect of : "Winter conditions are getting very bad, spots of the roads are freezing."

Today I saw the same situation on the roads and was reporting it via government radio (U key, text based, logs will cover the claim if required)  while I was playing SWAT.  Though some of the plates made it annoying during a high speed chase, in the city people travelling at a moderate speed were doing just fine.

I have seen other dupes involving prop placement in the roads with and without staff permission that were about the same in terms of unusual reaction to vehicles at speed.

I do not feel that he did this with any intention of violating any rules, however I was much too busy on response calls to monitor if any such adverts had taken place today to add in the RP context.
Infact I did an advert today too! I can post todays OBS video from it.
Additionally, no one was RPing cleaning up said ice in the road either, IE: Salts and scrapes road to remove ice patch, so I didn't feel the need to complain about the icy conditions as no one bothered to do anything about it.  Just some slick road, in my opinion, that if driven on under 30-35ish mph had next to no effect on the SWAT Suburban nor the police standard cruisers.  It would cause people to wreck when they were whiping around the city at higher, speed racer speeds, which most the time they shouldn't be doing that without an RP reason to begin with.

I do not personally feel that he should be punished, but it's also not up to me.
And sorry about making so many different posts, but you can drive through the ice easily, just dont accerelate when on it.
(Dec 7, 2017, 08:27 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 7, 2017, 08:19 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 7, 2017, 07:18 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-
Why didn't you roleplay the situation if it makes you angry if there is ice? Like do some ice melting/cleaning RP. Just RP you add some salt to the ice, and pm me when you have "cleaned the ice".

I was an Police Officer at said time and busy catching some bad guys until i noticed your Ice Props. 

(Dec 7, 2017, 08:29 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]And sorry about making so many different posts, but you can drive through the ice easily, just dont accerelate when on it.

There was a Ferrari that flew in the air because it got stuck at the edge.
Why even spawn them and so many?
This report is not about that you did it, its about the ammount and not doing anything.

And that the map is just not icy, it just does not really add up having no Snow but icy roads.

I feel that if you could show evidence that you were, in fact, doing adverts for the RP, that it would significantly help your case. You should post that evidence.

I thought the ice was interesting and added a little bit of flair to the driving conditions.

Did you have an admin sign off to place these around the map?
Pages: 1 2