Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: [L²:RP] Phoenix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name Of Player: [L²:RP] Phoenix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82662812

Server: Main.

Time: About 4.20 / 4.30 PM UK time.

Summary: So he raided my property as shown in one of the screenshots for "Suspected contrabands" and "bodybag", now the thing is police do not raid propertys because they feel like they have contraband inside. My drug labs were in the back room and so there is a 100% chance he could hear them and there was no windows in that room (Top floor mesa as well). He also mentions a bodybag in one of the apartment leading to the raid, yet when I checked every apartment there was no body bag. What makes this even more strange is that he did not even destroy my contraband when he raided, he only took from it(solo as well), which may have been him trying to cover up his actions.

Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1224083940
               https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1224084294
              (Do have a photo of the main area of the other five apartments where no body is present if it is        required).
Thank you for your player-report, Oliver Burke.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
**Supervising Officer during the time on the scene, if it is the same situation I am remembering**

Officers and S.W.A.T Operators were called onto the scene of Mesa Appartments due to a Shots Fired call from the Sergeant. I am not certain if he was the source or not. Most officers arrived on scene myself being one of the first ones during the time. A few officers approched up into the building and found you talking to the Sergeant. I decided to take the time to further inspect the area and there was a bodybag.

I do remember the Sergeant asking you if you were the one who shot around the Mesa Appartments but then I was taken other places by orders from the team so I do not remember much of a reply. I am not certain how much ahead the Sergeant was to us but we were called in due to a Shots Fired call. Whether it is the same reason for the Sergeant it I am not the one to ask.
, please respond within 24 hours.
Shots were fired at the Mesa apartments and a body bag was found right outside your door. This is enough suspicious to search your house. I already took care of this situation with a staff member (I think it was Termin if I'm not mistaking. I got permission from the higher executives of the government to search, I did nothing wrong but my job. Also, it is IC situation so you should have taken that with the president. I destroy every contraband I see with my "Ram", stop lying.
(Dec 8, 2017, 12:19 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]**Supervising Officer during the time on the scene, if it is the same situation I am remembering**

Officers and S.W.A.T Operators were called onto the scene of Mesa Appartments due to a Shots Fired call from the Sergeant. I am not certain if he was the source or not. Most officers arrived on scene myself being one of the first ones during the time. A few officers approched up into the building and found you talking to the Sergeant. I decided to take the time to further inspect the area and there was a bodybag.

I do remember the Sergeant asking you if you were the one who shot around the Mesa Appartments but then I was taken other places by orders from the team so I do not remember much of a reply. I am not certain how much ahead the Sergeant was to us but we were called in due to a Shots Fired call. Whether it is the same reason for the Sergeant it I am not the one to ask.

This was not that situation, before one single cop raided my apartment. Not the situation where I shot the contra with a five seven and the entire PD turned up.
(Dec 8, 2017, 04:55 PM)stakkacz Wrote: [ -> ]Shots were fired at the Mesa apartments and a body bag was found right outside your door. This is enough suspicious to search your house. I already took care of this situation with a staff member (I think it was Doctor Internet) if I'm not mistaking. I got permission from the higher executives of the government to search, I did nothing wrong but my job. Also, it is IC situation so you should have taken that with the president. I destroy every contraband I see with my "Ram", stop lying.

If you did destroy it, then why was it still in the toilet stolen from? You never mentioned shots fired in the area when you raided solo nor announced your presence to anyone else, and you never mentioned shots fired in the PM, I have videos of me showing every apartment door and inside 5 of the apartments (excluding mine) where there is no bodybag, but I do not want to upload these unless I have to.
(Dec 8, 2017, 05:44 PM)Oliver Burke Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 8, 2017, 04:55 PM)stakkacz Wrote: [ -> ]Shots were fired at the Mesa apartments and a body bag was found right outside your door. This is enough suspicious to search your house. I already took care of this situation with a staff member (I think it was Doctor Internet) if I'm not mistaking. I got permission from the higher executives of the government to search, I did nothing wrong but my job. Also, it is IC situation so you should have taken that with the president. I destroy every contraband I see with my "Ram", stop lying.

If you did destroy it, then why was it still in the toilet stolen from? You never mentioned shots fired in the area when you raided solo nor announced your presence to anyone else, and you never mentioned shots fired in the PM, I have videos of me showing every apartment door and inside 5 of the apartments (excluding mine) where there is no bodybag, but I do not want to upload these unless I have to.

I did mention shots fired on my /radio as soon as I heard them at Mesa Apartments. If you are still going say I did not destroy your contrabands, show your evidence in the PR. I called police and paramedic. I ordered paramedic to take care of body bags and heal me as I was at around 75% health and police to back me up. 

Show evidence of me not destroying it, not just some doors and apartment that is clean. I even said on the radio "Supervisor Unit #**** here. Mesa Apartments clean, contrabands destroyed. " Paramedic took care of the rest (body bags and healing). 

Note: The "****" is my ID but I don't remember it right now.
Also, Sours story is correct. I did call for shots fired in the radio. There was a body bag. End of story.
I do not know, maybe I am incorrect but I am going off what Boshine PMed me, saying something along the lines off "Quick, theres a cop at your base", he did not mention any other cops this raid, and there was no sign of SWAT or any additional being on scene. And I came back to find my door open, and my contraband stolen from.
If you do not know, why are you player reporting me then? If you haven't seen it yourself, why? Why are you saying it is me who stole it? Please stop lying and rest assured.
Player report denied.

This situation is nearly impossible to prove wrongdoing with the provided evidence. All you've shown me is a picture of contraband with it's energy input disabled and private messages between you and the accused which show his reasoning. There's no evidence to support that:

a) The accused player did anything with your contraband.
b) That the accused was close/wasn't close enough to hear the contraband (as there's no evidence to support where the player was standing)

As a result, player report denied.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team