Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP] Elliot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Gungranny,

You used the phrase 'I found out Edge was hired to kill me after offering double what Elliot'. If you didn't know Edge was going to kill you, what made you 'offer double' for Edge to instead kill me?

Regards,
Elliot.
No body "scammed" anyone. You had intentions to. Our intentions were to set a trap on you, I would never have accepted the money from you either way. The fact you told me to kill someone and yet then say after I have him "it's a joke". Isn't technically scamming, but in my mind you had intentions to. File a PR against me all you want, the only money that was exchanged was the $30,000 from Gungranny himself for the murder of you, which was completed.

You cannot replicate "real-life" into any game. FearRP is a rule set up so that role play can go on smoothly. You're logic of "if I can't see him then it's not a danger.", is only, in my mind, a valid excuse, if the person in hand, didn't transmit anything over voice or through the in-game chat. Unless you RP your character as Deaf, your excuse is rubbish. I can use your logic and apply it to any scenario - If I just turn away from him, I don't have to obey anything he says.

Gungranny had you under taser point. Who cares if you can't see it, you knew who it was, because you clearly listened to both of our voices, and I can say that a Welsh accent varies from a Canadian accent. (Or American.) So, can we quit the smart-arse shit and just face the facts of the server: You broke a rule, you can get punished for it.

May I add one more thing... This is a game, not real life.

Thanks
Also Elliot, I had Gungranny under gun-point the whole time he was talking to me. He knew that I was there to kill him as I mentioned it. He also knew that after I said this, it was you who set the job up without me even saying anything about who it was.
(Dec 7, 2017, 09:20 PM)Edge Wrote: [ -> ]Also Elliot, I had Gungranny under gun-point the whole time he was talking to me. He knew that I was there to kill him as I mentioned it. He also knew that after I said this, it was you who set the job up without me even saying anything about who it was.

Thank you. Yea, sorry I’ve been typing while in a car. This is confirmed. With your growing aggression towards me, you were the only oerson I could think of to actually put a bounty on my head.
"May I add one more thing... This is a game, not real life."

I often start paragraphs with a great quote, - this, sadly isn't.
You're correct, it's only a game. So why are you going to such lengths to get a punishment on me when it's just a game, you have taken a small incident and created a mountain out of it. I didn't accuse anybody of scamming, I was merely replying with reference to that 'scam' to defend myself.

"If I just turn away from him, I don't have to obey anything he says."

I was walking away, I hadn't turned around merely because people don't tend to walk backwards, I was not aware when I began walking that he had a taser pointed directly at me. I took an oppurutiniy to walk off, at that point I seemed to be chased. I also apparantly had a taser pointed at me, merely because I heard somebody say that I had - I wasn't sure, so I continued walking.

Thank you Edge for your continued support on my PR.

Regards,
Elliot.
Nice bro, next time someone says put your hands up and I can't see them, I'll just keep walking because who knows, they could have a gun pointed at me but also, they couldn't, so I'll just keep ignoring them. That's just what you do.

Walking... You say you were walking. Yeah nice, you initially walked away only up to the point where Gungranny was telling you to stop moving. Then you ran.

Look, I can see that you are a very smart guy and that you won't back down from your defence, but it's up to admins to decide now.
Hello Edge,

This is my last reply now - thank you for your time.

It's for the admins to decide now.

Regards,
Elliot.
Player report approved.

As for the scamming allegation, that's being dismissed as no actual money was taken from you Elliot. I would like to warn you though in future that it's best to pay up front in situations like this as it's uneven ground.

Furthermore, I find you guilty of both FearRP and FailRP (on a reasonably minor scale, though). Here's how.

I find you guilty of FearRP as you walked away from Edge as he was still visibly armed as you noticed, and you also ran from Gungranny after him shouting after you to stop. Whilst the second part is relatively minor, the first bit cannot go excused I'm afraid as you shouldn't of walked away to begin with, as Edge had you under gunpoint. That is the main situation which led to my judgement about FearRP.

As for the FailRP, I'm still convinced that a normal citizen, a Mechanic even, would know better than to joke around with a Hitman. This would be because their lives are threatened if they do so, and in this case that seems to be what happened.

In regards to your comment about shooting at your vehicle, a verbal warning will be given to remind the player that lethal force should only be used in situations where the officer's life, or those surrounding him are in danger.

Player Elliot will receive a day and a half's suspension for FearRP and FailRP. Player Gungranny has been given a reminder about appropriate usage of force.

Please also note that if Edge had actually proceeded to kill Gungranny, and you said you were joking, then a much stricter punishment would of been applied as yes, that would be scamming.

Thanks for the report.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team
Pages: 1 2